Hogwarts Demi-God Role Play Group! discussion

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kat (new)

Kat towards the center of camp

message 2: by Kat (new)

Kat Vada walked to the forge anxiously awaiting her lesson. she’d never done anything like this before. chiron stood by the door with his arms crossed and his face beaming. vada smiled back, “i had my first archery lesson! i hit the bullseye a lot! and i’m going to come back later and practice since we only have a 15 minute lesson.”

message 3: by Kat (new)

Kat Chiron was glad Vada was doing well, “that’s great Vada! it seemed like you might have a knack for archery. maybe apollo will be your godly parent.” vada shrugged and looked confused, chiron added, “he’s the god of archery and poetry, and music, and many other things. anyway, i’ve just spoken with your instructor inside the forge, he’s ready to teach you some new things.”

message 4: by Kat (new)

Kat vada smiled and nodded, “well i’m ready. thanks chiron.” he walked away and vada walked into the forge, it was very hot in there. she noticed a big guy standing in the back banging a hammer against something with sparks flying out of it and with a mask on. loud rock music was playing and it looked as the mexican looking guy was in another world. she waited for him to notice her because it didn’t seem like she’d be able to get his attention. nobody else was in the forge, she wondered why.

message 5: by Kat (new)

Kat Cameron was fixing up and making some new breastplates and shields for the upcoming capture the flag game. he didn’t plan on participating, wasn’t really his thing. he was jamming out to his rock music as he thought about what chiron has said. cameron has just been told he was the new instructor at the forge. people rarely came to work in the forge but went to arts and crafts instead. today there was no one, he looked up. except one confused looking girl of about 15 maybe. he laid his hammer down and flipped up his mask. cameron flipped off the music and walked over to the girl. must be the new one chiron told him about.

message 6: by Kat (new)

Kat Vada saw the guy finally noticed her and walked over to her once he’d turned off the music and put his stuff down. she smiled, “Vada.” she stuck her hand out to the handsome guy.

message 7: by Kat (new)

Kat Cameron smiled at the girl when she put out her hand, “hola vada,” he said with a heavy mexican accent as he shook her soft hand, well he figured they wouldn’t be soft for long after working in the forge, “my name is cameron. i’m your instructor.”

message 8: by Kat (new)

Kat Vada released his firm strong hand and said, “well i’m ready. but i have a question, why is there no one here?”

message 9: by Kat (new)

Kat Cameron frowned, “well, everyone seems to prefer the arts and crafts better in the summer because the forge is very hot.”

message 10: by Kat (new)

Kat “yeah it is pretty hot, but i think i can handle it.” vada replied. she looked around the room, many tables and tools were everywhere and lots of fans. “where do we start?” she said with a smile.

message 11: by Kat (new)

Kat cameron liked the girls enthusiasm, but didn’t know where to start. he laid a hand on her small shoulder. “would you like me to teach you how to make a sword.” at first vada just looked at his hand on her shoulder for just a glance and then shrugged and agreed. cameron removed his hand. “ok mi amiga, follow me.”

message 12: by Kat (new)

Kat vada followed him and they stopped in the back where cameron had been. “what cabin are you in cameron?”

message 13: by Kat (new)

Kat cameron replied, “i am in the hephaestus cabin. you mi amiga?”

message 14: by Kat (new)

Kat vada asked him, “who is hephaestus the ‘god’ of? i have not been claimed yet. at least that’s what chiron says.”

message 15: by Kat (new)

Kat cameron smirked, “hephaestus is the god of the forge. and don’t worry, you will be claimed soon enough mi amiga. shall we begin?” vada nodded. cameron went to the back where the fire was and got a bucket of liquid celestial bronze. it was very hot, as everything was in the forge. “here is the celestial bronze to form into a sword.”

message 16: by Kat (new)

Kat vada asked him, “how will we form that into a sword?” cameron flashed a charming smile and began explaining the process of making a sword, soon they were both hard at work.
40 minutes later a timer beeped.

message 17: by Kat (new)

Kat cameron beamed at vada, “you made your first sword mi amiga! muy bueno senorita! sadly our time is up but you did great!”

message 18: by Kat (new)

Kat Vada laughed in joy at her and cameron’s excitement, “thanks cameron you taught me a lot!” she looked down at her sword, she couldn’t believe she’d just made it. she’d done so many cool things today! she was still beaming as she examined the carefully crafted sword. Cameron had added a bird in flight on the hilt for freedom or something. the sword felt perfectly balanced in her hand. she would use this one for now on.

message 19: by Kat (new)

Kat cameron liked this girl she was eager to learn and cute. “it’s lunch time, would you like to walk with me to the dining pavilion?”

message 20: by Kat (new)

Kat vada responded with a shy smile, “yeah sure.” he smiled at her again. she walked by his side up the the dining pavilion.

message 21: by Kat (new)

Kat cameron held the door for her and walked by her side to the dining pavilion.