Hogwarts Demi-God Role Play Group! discussion

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kat (new)

Kat the big house is where Chiron and Mr D live

message 2: by Kat (new)

Kat as Vada quickly approached the Big House she noticed several cool things, cool small buildings, a bunch of really cool cabins, a wall with lava pouring down the side. hm, interesting. then she saw off towards the forest in the distance a colosseum looking thing. fighting arena maybe?
she then reached the front porch and stepped up to the door. she took a deep breath before she knocked. then she did it, she knocked.

message 3: by Kat (new)

Kat ((i’m gonna rp chiron too))

message 4: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World (( I can have someone show her around camp if you want!))

message 5: by Kat (new)

Kat Chiron heard a knock on the front door and said, “one moment please!” she strolled to the door in his wheeled chair. he wondered who it could be so early in the morning. when he opened the door he saw a brown haired teen girl standing there with a duffle bag and water bottle. “hello, how may i help you?”

message 6: by Kat (new)

Kat ((ok not yet tho thx)

message 7: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World ((I figured!))

message 8: by Kat (new)

Kat Vada saw a man in a wheeled chair open the door and greet her warmly. “hi, i’m looking for a guy named Chiron?” she remembered what her aunt said, “my aunt...Vanessa sent me...my names Vada.”

message 9: by Kat (new)

Kat Chiron raised his eyebrows, “oh Vanessa! you’re Vada, i see, come in, come in.” he turned and strolled inside.

message 10: by Kat (new)

Kat Vada followed him and walked inside the Big House. she sat down in the living room across from the man in the wheeled chair. “so do you know where i can find Chiron?”

message 11: by Kat (new)

Kat Chiron responded, “you’re lookin’ at him.” he smiled warmly and brightly.

message 12: by Kat (new)

Kat Vada was confused, “bu...i’m looking for a guy who’s a centaur or something.”

message 13: by Kat (new)

Kat Chiron lightly laughed deeply, “ah yes, well i am a centaur, this a magical wheeled chair that i can fold down into when i want to look like a human, also it’s easier to get around without breaking things in the house with a wheeled chair.” he then relaxed in his chair, “so i’m here to welcome you to camp half blood,
i called your aunt and told her about your being a demigod and since she’s a clear sighted mortal she understood. so basically, you Vada Smith, you’re a demigod. we don’t know who your mother is yet but we should find out soon enough. this is a camp where the kids train so they can be ready to fight off monsters in the real world. i’ll show you the orientation video and then you can stay in the Hermès cabin until you get claimed. he’s the god of travelers so it only makes sense. but keep a close eye on your things, hermès is also the god of theives and his kids tend to be thieves and pickpockets.” he grinned and waited for Vadas response.

message 14: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World ((Nice, your really good at this!))

message 15: by Kat (new)

Kat ((thank ya!

message 16: by Kat (new)

Kat ((i think i’m actually gonna have chiron himself show her around))

message 17: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World ((Okie! If you ever wanna RP, just tell me! I am usually free!))

message 18: by Kat (new)

Kat ((ok cool, you could have your character come into the big house, but i can’t actually rp anymore today. tomorrow i can tho))

message 19: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World ((Okie! Yeah, I have to go to bed soon so I couldn’t RP tonight much anyway!))

message 20: by Kat (new)

Kat ((kk))

message 21: by Kat (new)

Kat Vada couldn’t think of anything to say so she just nodded, “ok.”

message 22: by Kat (new)

Kat Vada was very confused about all this. A Greek demigod? what in the world?! she figured she shouldn’t freak out, but figure things out little by little.

((switch characters))

Chiron saw Vada’s confused look and said, “ok let me show you the orientation video, it may explain things a little better.”

message 23: by Kat (new)

Kat Vada stood up and followed Chiron into the other room with a big tv. He turned it on and placed a disc inside the dvd player. he turned to her and smiled when it turned on.
when the video was over, she now had less questions but was still blown away. it had said, the greek gods we’re still around due to ‘western civilization’. huh.
“can i look around camp now?” she asked Chiron.

message 24: by Kat (new)

Kat Chiron said, “sure i’ll give you a tour, well i normally have one of the campers show around new campers but, it’s early.”

message 25: by Kat (new)

Kat Vada followed out the door to camp

message 26: by Kat (new)

Kat Vada knocked on the door to the Big House and heard a voice telling her to come in. when she did she saw a round man with cheetah printed clothing laying on the couch watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians and drinking diet coke. “uh, i’m looking for Chiron.”

message 27: by Kat (new)

Kat Mr. D grunted, “ugh, he’s out in the arena. who are you?”

message 28: by Kat (new)

Kat Vada replied to the rude man, “i’m Vada. who are you?”

message 29: by Kat (new)

Kat Dionysus sat up and looked at the outspoken girl. “I am Dionysus, Mr. D. don’t you recognize a god when you see one girl?”

message 30: by Kat (new)

Kat Vada raised her eyebrows, “no actually. i only got here yesterday and was hoping for Chiron to tell me my schedule.”

message 31: by Kat (new)

Kat Mr. D smiled, “ah well,” he said roughly yet somewhat friendly, “welcome to camp half blood girl.” he mumbled, “chiron had your schedule around here somewhere.” he looked around on the desk next to him, “ah! here it is! here girl, what’s your name? Vanessa? here’s your schedule.”

message 32: by Kat (new)

Kat Vada looked at him sideways, “it’s Vada. and thank you.” she took the schedule and looked at it.
7:30-wake up call
7:45-cabin inspection
8:00- breakfast in the dining pavilion
8:45- greek monsters and gods class at the auditorium
9:45- sword fighting lessons in the arena.
10:45- break
11:00 swimming at canoe lake
11:45- arts and crafts/work at the forge your choice
12:30- lunch at the dining pavilion
1:30- working with the pegasi at the stables
2:30- free time to do whatever you like, but do not leave camp
5:30- dinner at the dining pavilion
7:15- camp singalong and bonfire in the auditorium
8:15-report back to cabins
9:15-lights out, if you leave cabin harpies show no mercy

Vada inspected the list, she should be at the arena now where chiron was so she decided to walk there
“thanks D” Mr D grunted and responded, “it’s Mr. D”
she walked out leaving him to his show and headed towards the arena

message 33: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World ((Cool! You are AMAZING!))

message 34: by Kat (new)

Kat (you’re too kind. seriously that means a lot tho :) ))

message 35: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World ((You really do amazing! I can do things like that, (Not as good of course!)) just you thing of EVERYTHING! You also do a GREAt job as Mr. D and Chiron! Even Rick Riordan would be impressed!))

message 36: by Kat (new)

Kat ((wow, thank you so much. that’s really nice of you to say))

message 37: by #Savagestorm (new)

#Savagestorm (queen_miracle) | 0 comments ((can i Rp wit y’all?))

message 38: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World ((Sure! Not really in an active RP yet rn. But in the Main CHB group, I have Nova in like the forest or something. It was supposed to be with Mysterious........ but I haven’t gotten a response to the last one for a few days. So you can join.))

message 39: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World ((I am also interested on maybe doing a quest with Nova, so if Mysterious does respond, and you join in. We could maybe do a quest.))

Mahalia Lily, Queen of the Shadowhunters! Matteo walked up to Big House nervously, he was super shy and he didn't like meeting new people. He knocked on the door timidly, "COME IN!" Boomed a voice from inside. He opened the door and went inside. "Well, hello there!" said someone who Matteo couldn't see through the gloom. "I am the one and only Dionysus...! He said proudly. "Um I'm sorry, um who?" Matteo said, confused. "Why, Dionysus, of course, you know, the god of wine and party's! Y-you really don't know who I am, do you?" "N-no sir I have no idea who you are." "Well of course you don't they never do, do they? Aggrrr I should never have tried to woo that nymph! I should have listened, but no! No, I just had to go and. Oh your still here are you"

Mahalia Lily, Queen of the Shadowhunters! "Yes sir, I only came for my timetable." He said nervously.
"Oh right, well, there you are Mathew Curtis, now please go away!" Mr D said, annoyed. "It's Matteo- Matteo Cotter" said Matteo to the closed door.

Mahalia Lily, Queen of the Shadowhunters! It's Matteo Cotter! He shouted. "I'll just go back to my cabin then." He said to the empty air.