Hogwarts Demi-God Role Play Group! discussion

Camp Half Blood Locations > Western Strawberry Fields

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kat (new)

Kat strawberry fields on the western side of camp. also west side of the Big House

message 2: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World Willow walked onto the field. She had her book in hand. She sat down in the middle of the field. Since it was mid-day, also known as the hottest part of the day, nobody was out picking strawberries. She took out her book and started to read, everyone in a while pausing to focus, she had practiced so many times to be able to read English. But sometimes her Dyslexia stopped that.

message 3: by Kat (new)

Kat ((thank you!))

message 4: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World Willow grabs a few good strawberries, and eats as much of it as she can. It was so juicy and delicious! She continues to read, not realizing that almost a hour passes.

message 5: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World Chelsea tends to some of the strawberry plants then heads to the eastern hills, for some peace and quiet.

message 6: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World Willow looks at her watch, she was supposed to be at her archery session right now. Part of her wanted to go, the other didn’t want to go, she already had an archery session, technically. After a bit of arguing with herself, she decided to stay, the strawberry field was just so beautiful and peaceful, she didn’t want to leave it.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Casey was walking when she saw there were people. She walked up with a big smile and said "HI"!

message 8: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World Willow looks up from her book to see a girl. “Oh, hi!” She says, “Didn’t see you there!”

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

“No problem, it’s nice to meet you. My name Is Cassy. What’s your name?” Cassy asked

message 10: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World “Willow.” Willow says, “Nice to meet you!”

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Same here". She smiled as she ate some strawberries. "Yummy, these are so good" she said

message 12: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World “Yup! They are in season now! So get them while you can.” Willow says, pulling one of a bush and biting into it, they were soooooo good. Strawberry season was one of the best times at camp!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Cassy laughed. she enjoyed them so much that she could eat an entire field.

message 14: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World Willow smiled, Cassy seemed nice. “So, who’s your godly parent?” she asks.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((sorry, her name is CASEY not CASSY, my bad))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Athena." she said. Loud and proud. "Yours?" she asked

message 17: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World ((Oh, ok! XD!))

message 18: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World “Cool. My Dad is Apollo.” Willow said, she liked having Apollo as her dad, he was pretty cool!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Casey put her hand out. "I hope we can be friends"

message 20: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World “Me too.” Willow said getting up from the ground and shaking Casey’s hand.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

They started to laugh together. It was nice knowing that they would be best friends. Or at least friends.

message 22: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World “So. What do you like about camp best?” Willow asks.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"I like the sword fighting. and capture the flags". "What do you like?" Casey asked.

message 24: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World “Probably welcoming new campers and enjoying the outdoors.” Willow says.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Cool!", "So, um...what year camper are you?"

message 26: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World “My fourth year.” Willow says, “You?”

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Fourth as well." Casey said excitedly. "Yay!!!!, were in the same year." "I'm so happy".

message 28: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World “Cool!” Willow says, “I have definitely seen you around camp before. So, I always figured you got here before me.”

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"yeah". It was true, Casey had seen Willow before, it was a long time ago. They met in their first year time. They were enemies at first but they soon grew to become friends

message 30: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World “So, do you want to go to the lake or something instead of sitting in the field?” Willow said, “Just for some fun?”

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure". Casey knew that one day they would turn against each other like they did at first, but until that day came she wanted to be friends

message 32: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World “Okay, I’m gonna get my suit from my cabin. Meet you there in 10?” Willow said.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

She said as she went away to get her swimsuit

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

She walked away

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Smiling