Hogwarts Demi-God Role Play Group! discussion

Camp Half Blood Locations > Archery Range

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kat (new)

Kat the southern woods are to its left and north. the strawberry fields are south of it and the combat arena is to its right. just trying to give a you a visual for where it is. there’s a map of camp in The Hidden Oracle.

message 2: by Kat (new)

Kat Vada walked towards the range and took a deep breath breathing in the fresh cool air. what a day. i’m a greek demigod. what a day. she noticed nobody had showed up yet at the archery ranGe, she was early. she walked over to one target with her bow in hand and looked around waiting for the instructor to arrive.

message 3: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World Willow walked into the archery range. Chiron had sent her to help some new girl with archery. Willow sighed, Chiron knew she was horrible at it. But many said that she was a good teacher. She saw some girl waiting at the target for her. She sighed again, she was late! She hated being late. She walks over to the girl and asks “You waiting for your instructor?”

message 4: by Kat (new)

Kat Vada saw a girl approach her, must be her instructor, “yeah, but i came early.”

message 5: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World “Oh, okay! Thank goodness!” Willow said with relief, “I thought I was late!”

message 6: by Kat (new)

Kat vada smiled, “you’re good. so i just got this bow..” she held it up, “apparently it was Odysseus’s,” she beamed

message 7: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World “Sweet!” Willow said with a smile, “I’m Willow by the way.” She adds.

message 8: by Kat (new)

Kat “cool, what cabin you in?” Vada replied, “oh and i’m Vada.”

message 9: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World ((I am eating lunch right now. Give me a few minutes.))

message 10: by Kat (new)

Kat ((k

message 11: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World “Apollo” Willow said, then adds” And nice to meet you!”

((Sorry, my little brother wanted me to make him lunch and it took a while!))

message 12: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World “Well, let’s get started I guess!” Willow says, “Do you know how to hold a bow properly?” She asks, just starting with the basics.

((I forgot to add that she brought a bow and a quiver with her))

message 13: by Kat (new)

Kat vada looked down at her bow, then at willow, “I- I do not.”

message 14: by Kat (new)

Kat ((oh ok)

message 15: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World “It’s okay!” Willow holds her bow out, then says “so you put your hand here, moving her hand and points at it with her other hand. “Now you try.” Willow says.

((I’m just going off of what I know, so I don’t know if it’s what they do at camp.))

message 16: by Kat (new)

Kat “alright.” she did what willow told her to do and said, “like this?”

message 17: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World “Yes! perfect!” Willow says, then starts to explain how to knock an arrow. She does an example shot at the target and is just outside of a bullseye. She sighed, why couldn’t her Dad give her good shooting luck just this once? She hated embarrassing herself like this.

message 18: by Kat (new)

Kat Vada said, “i don’t know if i’ll be able to do it that good, but let’s try.” vada short the arrow like willow and it barely hit the target, “hey! at least it hit it!”

message 19: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World “Good! You need to pull back a little bit more, and take a little more time to aim. Then in no time you will be better then me!” Willow said with a smile. Vada was definitely better then her, compared to her first time shooting an arrow. For her first time, she accidentally shot someone in the leg and they couldn’t do anything for a few weeks.

message 20: by Kat (new)

Kat Vada smiled, “ok.” she did what willow instructed but then right as she was about to let go of the arrow, she lost her balance and almost dropped the bow. the arrow went flying into a nearby tree at the edge of the forest. Vadas face turned red, “heheh, my bad.” she picked up another arrow and turned to willow.

message 21: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World Willow saw the arrow shoot into the woods. “It’s okay” she says “It’s better then shooting your first arrow into your instructor’s leg!” She laughs a bit, then adds “I’ll go get it, wait here.” Then she jogs off to go get the arrow, not wanting anyone to get mad at her for loosing an arrow. Even though she knew that the camp had many arrows around.

message 22: by Kat (new)

Kat “oh haha, ok.” vada waited as willow went to get the arrow. the practiced her stance again

message 23: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World Willow comes back with the arrow in her hand, some of the tip had broken off in the tree. But, she could always fix it once Vada left. She sees Vada stance, it was pretty good.

message 24: by Kat (new)

Kat Vada knocked and arrow, she took her time and shot it at the target, hitting just outside the bullseye. she beamed, and picked up another arrow, she shot it and hit right next to the other arrows. not quite the bullseye, but Vada was thrilled. she turned to willow

message 25: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World “Nice! You learn fast!” Willow said with a smile as she puts down the broken arrow on a bench behind them.

message 26: by Kat (new)

Kat Vada grinned and laughed a little, “thanks! i wish we could do this longer. we only have 15 minutes. i’m gonna come back and practice next break after working at the stables after lunch.” she then shot arrow after arrow, hitting the bullseye several times, then she looked at her watch, “dang i have to go to arts and crafts, well actually i’m going to go to the forge.”

message 27: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World Willow watched Vada hit her few bullseyes. She was pretty good for a starter. When Vada said she had to go she said “Bye! See you later I hope.” Once she left, she started to work on fixing the arrow.

message 28: by Kat (new)

Kat “yeah, thank you willow! you’re a really good teacher. see you later for sure!” she ran off to the forge to see Chiron standing there waiting for her

message 29: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World Willow finishes fixing the arrow, it wasn’t a heard thing to do. She put it back and walked out to the beach for her break.