Camp Half Blood Locations > Zephyros Creek

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kat (new)

Kat the creek that flows through the woods

message 2: by Kat (new)

Kat from the ocean

message 3: by Kat (new)

Kat vada and cameron approached the deepest spot in zephyros creek to swim in. cameron took off his white shirt and shoes and dove in. he splashed vada and she laughed. she took off her shorts and t-shirt and had a one piece red suit on. she did a canon ball into the water

message 4: by Kat (new)

Kat vada noticed how strong cameron looked, probably from working in the forge so often, she already had blisters. “this water feels really nice” she said to cameron

message 5: by Kat (new)

Kat Cameron smiled as he swam through the water toward Vada. “yes, it does.” when he was next to her he leaned i like he was going to kiss her, but then splashed her at the last second laughing

message 6: by Kat (new)

Kat when vada saw cameron come in for the kiss she was so shocked she didn’t move, until he splashed her at the last second. “uh!” she laughed, “rude!” she splashed him back. she had to peddle her feet to keep herself above the water.
they then had a splashing war.

message 7: by Kat (new)

Kat a minute later after the splashing stopped, cameron went underwater and swam in between vadas legs then swimming upward. vada gasped when she realized she was on his shoulders. when he came up they were both laughing. cameron went to a more shallow part of the creek where he could touch the bottom. vada was still on his shoulders

message 8: by Kat (new)

Kat vada playfully hit him, “ok! put me down now!” they were both laughing. her face was flushed. his was too.

“ok senorita!” cameron said, he then threw her off his shoulders and she landed in the water.

message 9: by Kat (new)

Kat vada came up for air spitting water out of her mouth. she was laughing so hard she could barely swim to the shallow part. “that’s NOT what i meant by put me down!” cameron laughed too. he then saw she was struggling and grabbed her waist helping her back to the shore. vada felt embarrassed when he put his arm around her waist and brought her to shore. she stepped out of his grasp when she could touch the bottom then went to go sit next to her cloths and on dry land. she sat on a rock.

message 10: by Kat (new)

Kat cameron followed her and sat down on the rock beside her. “let’s walk down to the end of the creek where it meets the ocean and we can dry off in the sun.” vada followed him down the creek with their clothes in hand.
they then reached where zephyros creek met the ocean. they sat in the sand in the warm sun.

message 11: by Kat (new)

Kat after about ten minutes of soaking up the warm sunlight in silence just enjoying the moment, cameron asked her, “how old are you vada?”

message 12: by Kat (new)

Kat vada looked at him, “i’m 15. why?”

message 13: by Kat (new)

Kat cameron smiled, “just wondering senorita.” he noticed her blush and ask him the same question, he replied, “i’m 17,” he grinned mischievously, “why?”

message 14: by Kat (new)

Kat vada laughed, “just wondering senor.”

message 15: by Kat (new)

Kat vada then checked her watch and realized it was 2:15! she’d almost missed her entire pegasi training class! she turned to cameron alarmed, “oh my gosh! i’ve missed almost the whole pegasi training class!” she’d been having such a great time with cameron she’d lost track of time. “well, next we have the 3 hour break until dinner, i just hope chiron isn’t mad at me.”