✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Mega + Anna - A Servant’s mystery

Comments Showing 1-50 of 105 (105 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 630 comments Here we go. I’ll get us a post about the world in a bit.

message 3: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 630 comments Asuka groaned as she woke up in her bed. How did she-? Or right. Sele must of gotten her to bed after she dozed off at her desk again. She stretched as her mind fully awoke. Why did she have to live in this world? A world where technology was power and of course she had little of that. Everything she had was made by her in this dorm room. She longed for the world of magic from her dreams... a world where skill and effort were rewarded and not just her technology. But this wasn’t the time for musing. She had to get ready for class. “Sele come.”

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡_◡)} Sele was already awake and dressed in her simple servant attire, hair braided back. She had been sleeping in her little cramped room-not more than a closet-and had woken early so she would be ready to serve her mistress on time. Now, hearing the voice ordering her over, Sele left her spot poised by the wall and scurried over, pausing by the bedside and curtsying respectfully.
"Mistress." She replied quietly.

message 5: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 630 comments “I assume I had fallen asleep at my desk correct?” She asked as she got out of bed. “Is breakfast started?” She added while she started to undress to take a shower.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡_◡)} ((Would there be a main place for everyone to eat breakfast or do they have their own little apartment like house?))

Sele nodded. "Yes, Mistress. I moved you to your bed when I saw you weren't going to wake up. Breakfast is not ready yet. But almost." She waited patiently by her Mistress, in case she was to take the clothes from her or turn the shower on for her.

message 7: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 630 comments (I think there is meals for the elites at the school for free, but lower on the scale they have to pay for it and the lowest aren’t allowed to eat in the main cafeteria. She’s just barely in the middle)

“Thank you Sele.” She smiled and pet her head. “I’m glad to have you as a good servant for me. It’s a good thing I bought you from that slave merchant.” Part of the memories that she had put in the girl was a memory that she was sold off to a slaver mercilessly and was abused and forced to have a slave crest that kept her from fighting back before she was auctioned off. She seemed to be the slaver’s favorite plaything to abuse.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡_◡)} ((Okay. So Sele would be cooking Asuka's meal?))

Sele nodded again. "Thank you, Mistress. It was terrifying, but then you came and saved my life." She didn't like thinking about the past too much, not when she was safe here. She glanced back over to the kitchen area where she had put eggs and bacon on to sizzle, and coffee in the pot.

message 9: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 630 comments (Yep)

“So will breakfast be ready by the time I’m finished with my shower?” She asked, smiling to see Sele’s programming was holding out very well. She turned to grab a towel.

message 10: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 630 comments *turned to pick up a towel and head to the shower.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡_◡)} "Yes." Sele curtsied once, then turned and went back towards the kitchen. She flipped the bacon and stirred the eggs carefully, scrambling them to fluffy perfection. She hummed softly to herself, listening to the shower nearby.

After a little bit, Sele opened a cabinet and took down a plate, heaping it with the eggs and bacon, then pouring a cup of coffee. It was really hot, so when Mistress left the bathroom, it would still be plenty warm enough.

message 12: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 630 comments She walked into the shower and sighed. She finished undressing and started her shower, letting the water hit her skin as she remembered how hard it was for her to program into the slave what she was supposed to know. She couldn’t be too surprised though. I mean someone of her status? She probably had never cracked an egg before let alone knew how to cook, clean or administer even basic first aid or repairs. But now she was doing it like she always knew them. Besides, she also made some really good orange juice.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡_◡)} Sele didn't remember if Mistress had asked for orange juice or coffee today, but since the coffee was already hot, she hoped that it would be okay. But she'd have to double check. If not, perhaps she could drink the coffee after, if Mistress didn't want that. While she was waiting, she set all the dirty dishes into the sink so they could soak in the water.

message 14: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 630 comments Asuka went through her to-do list in her head as she washed up. “Maybe I should program Sele to be able to sow. It would save me some money there. Yea I’ll do that.” She mentioned to herself as she finished her shower and began to dry off.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡_◡)} Sele heard the water shut off, and got to work scrubbing the dishes. She wasn't sure what Mistress would have her do today.

message 16: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 630 comments Asuka moved back to her bedroom and looked for her uniform to not find any of them in the room. “Sele. Were are my uniforms?”

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡_◡)} Sele turned quickly and suddenly looked worried. She was hasty to reply, "Ohh! Um...I took them down to wash them in the laundry room downstairs and forgot! I...I'll go grab them now." She told her, but waited in case she wasn't supposed to do such a thing yet.

message 18: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 630 comments “Go quickly. You may use your lightning to enhance your speed.” She ordered as she looked for underwear to put on at least.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡_◡)} Sele nodded, and darted out the door, using her lightning so she could travel faster. Her feet sparked as she ran. When she got to the laundry room, she searched for the pile of uniforms, tossing them over an ironing board. She hadn't even ironed them yet, and now she'd take a lot longer. Sele went to work, pressing the creases and wrinkles out of the garments before gathering them up and flying back upstairs, breathless. She knocked on the door and slipped inside.
"I...got them...Mistress." She panted, bringing them over to the bed and laying them out neatly.

message 20: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 630 comments She took one and began to get dressed in her uniform. It was embarrassing and a bit disappointing that her slave had forgotten to bring them back up. She would have to be punished for that. After zipping up her skirt she turned to Sele. “You know that a mess up like that does require a punishment correct?”

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡_◡)} Sele bit her lip, shifting her weight from foot to foot. She did not want to be punished, but of course, she couldn't do anything about it except remember next time. "Yes, Mistress." She whispered, looking down at the floor.

message 22: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 630 comments “I will deal with your punishment after we finish eating.” She declared and headed to the kitchen to eat.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡_◡)} "Yes, Mistress." Sele followed her into the kitchen, then carried Mistress' food to the table. "I...I didn't know if you wanted coffee or orange juice this morning?" She asked dubiously.

message 24: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 630 comments “I’ll take both please.” She requested before sitting down elegantly. For what it was worth, she was still an excellent slave and even seemed very loyal without that needing to be programmed into her. Maybe it’s because of how her history had made her feel?

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡_◡)} Sele nodded, turning to the fridge and taking the juice out. She poured a glass, and was about to set it on the table, when the bottom of the glass hit the table and she tipped it. The juice ran across the table and Sele screamed, just as it poured into her Mistress' lap. Sele's face turned white and she could feel the panic rising inside of her chest. Now certainly she would be sold off to someone else...someone with less mercy.

message 26: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 630 comments Asuka just looked up at Sele. “Are you going to clean this up my dear? It could stain this uniform.” She asked simply. She never threatened selling Sele off, because in all reality she couldnt. At least not easily. Besides, she wasn’t going to be perfect and Asuka never assumed she would be either.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡_◡)} Sele finally took a step forward, tears in her eyes. She grabbed a cloth and brought it over to her Mistress, then dropped it in her lap.
"Um...d-do you want t-to mop it up on y-your lap?" She asked weakly.

message 28: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 630 comments She nodded and pulled the chair out so Sele could clean up the mess her accident made. Asuka actually was pretty calm over this, letting Sele clean her up and cry a bit before petting her head while she cleaned up her mistake.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡_◡)} When Sele had finished cleaning up the spilled orange juice, she sniffled and returned to the room with a clean glass after disposing of the towels.
"Um...would you like any more?" She asked quietly, head bowed a little with her shame.

message 30: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 630 comments “I would dear.” She stated matter-of-factly. To be honest, before she became a slave, Asuka had wondered if this girl had even cried before... or at least for a serious feeling of dread or horror from something like being sold off or killed because of someone else’s whim.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡_◡)} Sele nodded, and poured a second glass of the juice, this time without wasting any, or dumping it all over Mistress. She slid it closer to her, and stepped back so she could eat.

message 32: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 630 comments She began to eat and looked up at Sele. “Have you eaten yet this morning?” She asked. She always allowed Sele to eat from the food she had around as well... but today she seemed very out of focus or something. As much as she hated what she was like before, Asuka wanted to be sure that she was preforming optimally and was happy in her new lot in life.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡_◡)} Sele shook her head, and in response, her stomach rumbled loudly. "May I get something to eat from the leftovers, or would you like more?" She asked. She would at least keep her mind off of things until Mistress figured out her punishment.

message 34: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 630 comments “Take from the leftovers. If I am still hungry, I’ll just have you make some more.” She replied. “I cannot have you go hungry dear. And I’m not as fickle as your last owner. A simple clumsy accident won’t have me get rid of you.” She explained, easily telling that she was punishing herself for the mistake. It was good she felt bad, horrified even, but a simple apology and a quick clean up was the punishment needed there. She didn’t need to beat herself up so much over it.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡_◡)} "Thank you, Mistress." Sele eventually nodded, gratefully. Her composure relaxed a little, and she turned to go get something to eat. She took a small amount of each thing, and poured a half cup of coffee. She ate it standing up at the counter, not bothering to go to the table and sit with her Mistress.

message 36: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 630 comments She smiled at that. Sele probably didn’t know this, but before her programming, Asuka had dinner with her, and her now-slave had been upset that she had sat at her table over one of Sele’s ‘friends’. To Asuka this was some nice revenge. Petty? Sure, but still good enough for her.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡_◡)} Of course, Sele remembered nothing of the kind, and busily ate her food innocently. She finished, then put her dishes in the sink. She walked back to the table and waited, hands behind her back. "Um...can I get you anything else?" She asked.

message 38: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 630 comments “A new uniform. I believe this one will need to be rewashed” she replied nonchalantly as she got up and stripped off the uniform. “Also take a note that you’ll have to do wash a day early tomorrow.”

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡_◡)} Sele gathered up the uniform in her arms, bundling it up messily. "Yes, Mistress." She said, then ducked her head and headed into the other room to grab one of the other uniforms she had just cleaned. She tossed the first one into a heap, and returned to Mistress with a new one, nicely pressed and without a spot on it anywhere.

message 40: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 630 comments Asuka took it and got dressed in the new uniform. “Good. Now let’s go downstairs.” She ordered as she got up and headed down. “I have already decided your punishment for not properly finishing the wash” he announced to the slave as they moved through the staircase.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡_◡)} Sele walked slowly behind Mistress, knowing she was not allowed to walk in front and "lead" the way. She swallowed, but responded respectfully, "Yes, Mistress. And what will it be?" Her voice did sound a little scared, but she appeared mostly relaxed.

message 42: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 630 comments “Well you know I was working on an invention that can turn living matter to stone and back using a special kind of petrification?” She asked, reminding her of the experiments she saw with her mistress turning fruit to stone and back.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡_◡)} "Y-yes?" Sele nodded, suddenly feeling afraid. She didn't want that to happen to her at all! That would be more than terrifying! "Y-you are going to petrify me?" She squeaked. "I only forgot...I...I won't do it again!"

message 44: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 630 comments “But this made me be naked for 15 minutes while I waited. What if someone had come in and seen me like that because of your mistake?” She responded and picked up the petrification light. “Don’t worry this won’t hurt you but you know that you must be punished for bad behavior like that.”

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡_◡)} "How long must you do it?" Sele asked in a whimper, tears starting to roll down her cheeks. "I'm sorry! Please, I don't want to do this!"

message 46: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 630 comments “I think I will keep you a statue until the end of the day. At least until after classes are over. Now time to start your punishment.” She then pointed the petrifying flashlight at her and turned it on beginning the petrifying process.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡_◡)} Sele felt the light shine brightly in her eyes, and the process did begin. Her insides seemed to freeze up, then from her feet to her head, she turned into stone, leaving her with an expression of fear. Sele was now solid.

message 48: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 630 comments Asuka turned the light off and walked up to the petrified slave and felt her stone expression. “The transformation seemed to work perfectly. Well I’ll see if I can restore you later. I have to get to class. Until then just stay put.” She teased as she walked away, leaving Sele frozen in stone unable to do much but be an ornament in the room until released. Asuka wondered if the person Sele once was ever imagined that she’s be turned to stone. She seemed to be amused by the idea, and even jokingly had offered a few of her friends to become decorations for her castle. She probably assumed that petrification was just a work of fiction then.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡_◡)} Sele, solid stone couldn't do anything beside watch whatever was straight ahead. But she did feel more fear and anxiety roll through her body at the idea of having to stay this way forever. If she could, she would cry more, but she was stone.

message 50: by Megamanlan (new)

Megamanlan | 630 comments Hours passed and Asuka had left her like that. She didn’t return home for lunch or a snack. It wasn’t until almost 5pm that she had come back. Then she rummaged around for some time. Around 7pm she walked down the stairs and looked at the statue. She had to admit, even as a statue, this girl was very beautiful. She felt the statue’s hard chest but sighed. That wasn’t why she came down here. Heck, she was pretty sure that Sele would happily do some more “dirty” things for her if she just asked.

« previous 1 3