Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

25 views
Book Cover Help > Books cover (& more)

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 23811 comments Added the cover, added the kindle & the audiobook. Moved them to a new profile.


message 3: by Meli (new)

Meli | 2 comments Please add cover to Mary Catherine Gebhard's Beast & Beauty from Amazon

BEAST
https://www.amazon.com/Beast-Beginnin...

BEAUTY
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07...

The interior with new chapter headings and added new backmatter like a sneak peek at different books etc was updated as well.


message 4: by Eline (new)

Eline | 32 comments Meli wrote: "Please add cover to Mary Catherine Gebhard's Beast & Beauty from Amazon

BEAST
https://www.amazon.com/Beast-Beginnin......"


done


message 5: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 42456 comments Mod
Eline wrote: "done"

Publication date for alternate-cover editions should be the date the cover was changed (or the best approximation usually the current year and month). I have edited Beauty accordingly.

For Beast, the ACE was created from the Paperback edition, not the Kindle, so I am reverting the changes. An ACE should only be created from the edition whose ISBN or ASIN match that of the new cover.

An ACE can be created for the Kindle edition.


message 6: by Meli (new)

Meli | 2 comments Eline wrote: "Meli wrote: "Please add cover to Mary Catherine Gebhard's Beast & Beauty from Amazon

BEAST
https://www.amazon.com/Beast-Beginnin......"



I saw that Beauty was done but not Beast. Is there a way of making the new covers the main photo when people click it?


message 7: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 42456 comments Mod
Meli wrote: "I saw that Beauty was done but not Beast."

This is explained in my comment above.


Meli wrote: "Is there a way of making the new covers the main photo when people click it?"

The author has that ability.


back to top