All About Books discussion

The Perfect Wife
This topic is about The Perfect Wife
Group Reads - Fiction > October 2019 Fiction Group Read - The Perfect Wife by J.P. Delaney

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Alannah Clarke (alannahclarke) | 11721 comments Mod
Please discuss our winner here.

bookswithpaulette | 128 comments Fabulous! I have put my book aside to start first week of October 😊

message 3: by Karin (new)

Karin | 1940 comments Okay, this was in my want to read shelf (not sure if I voted for this one or not anymore!) so I have put it on hold on my library network. I am number 8 for the regular print, but my library has a copy and when theirs is turned in my library's policy is to give to their patrons first (fair enough since local taxes help fund it) dibs, so if I'm the next one in line at my library, I'll get it sooner.

message 4: by Kelly (new) - added it

Kelly (marquis784) | 365 comments Oh! I’ll have to see if I can get my hands on a copy! :)

Maggie the Muskoka Library Mouse (mcurry1990) | 34 comments Just got my copy today! Can't wait to start. It'll be my first experience with J.P. Delaney.

Maggie wrote: "Just got my copy today! Can't wait to start. It'll be my first experience with J.P. Delaney."

Same here.

Might get it on audible.

Patty (leipers4k) I just finished The Perfect Wife and am unsure how to spark a creative dialogue about it. I just wasn’t a fan. I will look forward to the reviews of others in the group.

I'm about an hour and a half through it and I'm finding it a bit confusing, to be honest, feel a bit lost.

bookswithpaulette | 128 comments Hi Everyone, I finally finished my current book (The Institute - Stephen King) and it was so good.... took me a while its a huge book.

I will be starting The Perfect Wife tonight :)
How is everyone going with it?

Jen from Quebec :0) (muppetbaby99) | 57 comments Despite the book being more...SCI-FI than I expected, I am really enjoying it thus far! I am reading it via Audible, and am only an hour or 2 from the ending, but I'm holding off on finishing it until closer to the end of the month, then will make more comments on the story as a whole. ---Jen from Quebec :0)

I have been struggling with it but I think I figured out the problem, the audible app keeps cutting out on my phone.

bookswithpaulette | 128 comments I’m finding this is a bit weird, ehhh I will finish it though by Saturday and post my thoughts...

Think I need to give it another listen, I felt like I was missing key information or my audible app was cutting me off in the middle of something important to the overall story line.