What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Sci-fi, romance, hero kidnaps pregnant heroine who betrayed him.

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gina (new)

Gina | 1 comments Looking for a book I read a few years back.
I remember the hero is not human. The plot goes something like this; He and the heroine hooked up, and afterwards she did something to betray him (I can't remember exactly what it was she did). The book jumps right in with him finding her with the intent to kill her only to see her pregnant belly. He changes his plan and abducts her taking her to his remote castle where he plans to keep her till his baby is born and kill her afterwards. Things change once he brings her home, there's some cute scenes of him taking care of her, it comes out that the betrayal wasn't exactly what he thought it was, and there's a nice happily ever after at the end.

Anyone remember this book? I've spent a few days googling everything I can think of. If really love to read this again. I appreciate the help!!

message 2: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jbpuckett) One of the early Dark Hunters books has a storyline like that. Seize the Night, maybe? Sherrilyn Kenyon.

message 3: by ☘ Lily (new)

☘ Lily ☘ (lilyreadsromance) | 98 comments A shot in the dark? Blind Faith
It's about this engineered superhuman turned soldier and the heroine was apart of the evil company or something.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Blind Faith (other topics)