Putnam County Public Library Book Club discussion

A Gentleman in Moscow
This topic is about A Gentleman in Moscow
October Book Discussion

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by PCPL (new)

PCPL Book | 24 comments Mod
Hi Book Club members! How did you like the October book, A Gentleman in Moscow, so far? What are your thoughts on this months read?

All commenters will be eligible to win one copy of an ARCs, Advanced Reading Copys.

What is an ARC? An ARC is an Advance Reading Copy, which is an unpublished proof of an upcoming book release. ARCs are used to generate buzz or to garner feedback for an upcoming release. ARCs are generally made available to booksellers, reviewers, librarians and others before a book is released to the public. ARCs are never to be sold, ever!

Valerie | 1 comments Will folks meet in October to talk about the book “A Gentleman in Moscow”? I’m new to the group :)

message 3: by PCPL (new)

Valerie wrote: "Will folks meet in October to talk about the book “A Gentleman in Moscow”? I’m new to the group :)"

Hello Valerie! Yes, we will be meeting on October 7th at 7-8pm in the Kiwanis room. Hope to see you there!

Also don't forget to comment on what you thought about this months book club read to get an Advanced Reading Copy at the next book club!

Lindsay Carter | 5 comments I really enjoyed A Gentleman in Moscow. It was witty, heartwarming, and full of great characters.

message 5: by PCPL (new)

Lindsay wrote: "I really enjoyed A Gentleman in Moscow. It was witty, heartwarming, and full of great characters."
I am glad you enjoyed it! At the next book club meet up you will be able to pick 2 new ARCS!