Laurel County Public Library discussion

Book Tags > Fall Time Cozy Time Tag

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Krystyna (new)

Krystyna | 1740 comments Mod
FALL TIME COZY TIME BOOK TAG:
1. Crunching Leaves: The world is full of color. Choose a book that has reds, oranges, and yellows on the cover.
2. Cozy Sweater: It’s finally cold enough to don warm, cozy clothing. What book gives you the warm fuzzies?
3. Fall Storm: The wind is howling and the rain is pounding. Choose your favorite book or genre that you like to read on a stormy day.
4. Cool Crisp Air: Who’s the coolest character you’d want to trade places with?
5. Hot Apple Cider: What under-hyped book do you want to see become the next biggest, hottest thing?
6. Coats, Scarves, and Mittens: The weather has turned cold and it’s time to cover up. What the most embarrassing book cover you own that you like to keep hidden in public?
7. Pumpkin Spice: What’s your favorite fall time comfort food/foods?

message 2: by Krystyna (last edited Sep 18, 2019 12:54PM) (new)

Krystyna | 1740 comments Mod
Fall Time Cozy Time Book Tag:
1. Crunching Leaves: Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
2. Cozy Sweater: The Hobbit by J. R. R. Tolkien
3. Fall Storm: I'm going with genre on this one. I like to read fantasy or classics.
4. Cool Crisp Air: Is it cheating to say Hermione Granger?
5. Hot Apple Cider: Scott Thomas' books, Kill Creek and Violet. He published his first novel, Kill Creek, in October 2018.
6. Coats, Scarves, and Mittens: I don't really get embarrassed by book covers. If I had to choose something for this though, then I'd pick romance book covers with people on them.
7. Pumpkin Spice: I'm currently obsessed with the Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew at Starbucks. When it's colder out, I like hot coffee, hot chocolate, or hot apple cider. Favorite fall time food is my mother's sweet potato soufflé.

message 3: by Vivian (new)

Vivian Stevenson (passionatelyperusing) | 827 comments 1. A Door in the Earth by Amy Waldman

2. Josh and Hazel's Guide to Not Dating by Christina Lauren. This book just makes me smile. It's the type of romance to cuddle up on the couch with and read in one sitting.

3. Love and Ruin by Paula McLain. Historical fiction is the best to read on a stormy day.

4. Aragorn from The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R. Tolkien is awesome! He is one of my favorite characters from any book I have read. I probably would hate trading places with him but, oh well.

5. The Tenth Muse by Catherine Chung. I never hear anyone talk about it. I thought it was fantastic!

6. I'm not a huge fan of the cover of A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara.

7. I love to eat chili in the fall (and winter). I don't really have a specific fall drink. I do like hot cocoa when it gets chilly. That's more of a winter thing though.

message 4: by Debra Digs (last edited Sep 18, 2019 01:57PM) (new)

Debra Digs G. | 1249 comments So, I am going to try and participate even though I don't get.

FALL TIME COZY TIME BOOK TAG:
1. Crunching Leaves: Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
2. Cozy Sweater: Everfound by Neal Shusterman
3. Fall Storm: Bird Box by Josh Malerman
4. Cool Crisp Air:
5. Hot Apple Cider: The Devourers by Indra Das
6. Coats, Scarves, and Mittens:
7. Pumpkin Spice:

message 5: by jb (new)

jb Byrkit (jbbyrkit) | 323 comments FALL TIME COZY TIME BOOK TAG:

1. Crunching Leaves: The world is full of color. Choose a book that has reds, oranges, and yellows on the cover.

2. Cozy Sweater: It’s finally cold enough to don warm, cozy clothing. What book gives you the warm fuzzies?

3. Fall Storm: The wind is howling and the rain is pounding. Choose your favorite book or genre that you like to read on a stormy day. My two go to genres are horror and nonfiction.

4. Cool Crisp Air: Who’s the coolest character you’d want to trade places with? Dracula from Dracula

5. Hot Apple Cider: What under-hyped book do you want to see become the next biggest, hottest thing?

6. Coats, Scarves, and Mittens: The weather has turned cold and it’s time to cover up. What the most embarrassing book cover you own that you like to keep hidden in public? You know I don’t think I own any book covers I’d be embarrassed of and even if I did I wouldn’t care what others think.

7. Pumpkin Spice: What’s your favorite fall time comfort food/foods? I love homemade hot chocolate.