Romance Retreat discussion

Jeannine Colette
This topic is about Jeannine Colette
Excerpts > A Sneak Peek at JUST TEN SECONDS!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jeannine (last edited Sep 25, 2019 07:30AM) (new)

Jeannine Colette (jeanninecolette) | 18 comments A peek inside the pages of π™…π™π™Žπ™ 𝙏𝙀𝙉 π™Žπ™€π˜Ύπ™Šπ™‰π˜Ώπ™Ž

β€œDid you just quote Tommy Boy?” His eyes are wide and his jaw is dropped with raised cheeks that are a mixture of surprised and impressed.

β€œYes?” It comes out as a question, more in wonder if my weirdness is an issue for him.

He leans back with a belly laughβ€”a beautiful, soul punching bellowβ€”and raps his knuckles on the table. β€œThat is quite possibly the coolest thing a girl has ever said to me.”

β€œReally?”

β€œI hope there’s more where that came from.” He leans back in his seat with one hand on the table and the other running up and down his thigh.

β€œYou don’t want to know what goes on in this head of mine.”

β€œTry me,” he dares.

Coming to KindleUnlimited October 22nd!

ADD Just Ten Seconds to your TBR to know when it's LIVE!

1-copy

message 2: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jennifershiflett) | 251 comments This sounds really good!!

message 3: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Mae (laurenhmae) | 3 comments I love this cover!

message 4: by Jeannine (new)

Jeannine Colette (jeanninecolette) | 18 comments Lauren H. wrote: "I love this cover!"
Thanks!

message 5: by Jeannine (new)

Jeannine Colette (jeanninecolette) | 18 comments Jennifer wrote: "This sounds really good!!"

Excited for you to try it

B. C. Booklover (bcbooklover) | 367 comments I wish it would have worked out for me to read an ARC that was being offered for this one cos it sounds amazing. But, it's on my TBR, releasing just when I get back from my fall vacation!

message 7: by Laura (new)

Laura R (lauraluv49) | 4 comments Um yes! This sounds good!