Maryse's Book Blog WolfPack/Bridesmaids Meeting Place discussion

All The Forbidden Things
This topic is about All The Forbidden Things
2019 ~ Buddy Reads > All The Forbidden Things by Lesley Jones

Comments Showing 1-50 of 65 (65 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Ela (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ela | 4283 comments Let the buddy read begin...

Paula White | 796 comments I started to read this today as was on the list of must reads! I have just finished Cherry Beats A Rock Star Romance by Vicki James and loved it. Started another book but was not feeling it so went straight on to ATFT as love her writing

Michele | 2131 comments I started it this morning...but won't get back to it until later today...I'm a bit concerned about you Ela...they do reference Carnage...ermmm...just saying...the group tho...not the book...so hopefully you'll be ok...;-)

message 4: by Ela (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ela | 4283 comments WHAT GROUP????? I SWEAR............

message 5: by Ela (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ela | 4283 comments HOW IN THE WORLD DID I MISS IT'S THE SAME AUTHOR AS CARNAGE?????? IF THE H OR h DIES AT THE END SO DO I

Paula White | 796 comments 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Michele | 2131 comments Ela wrote: "WHAT GROUP????? I SWEAR............"

Carnage was also the music group they were in...not just the name of your "favorite" book...

Michele | 2131 comments Ela wrote: "HOW IN THE WORLD DID I MISS IT'S THE SAME AUTHOR AS CARNAGE?????? IF THE H OR h DIES AT THE END SO DO I"

I have to say Ela...I thought you were getting brave....

message 9: by Ela (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ela | 4283 comments PFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTT! I AM BRAVE! I JUST DON'T LIKE TSTL PEOPLE IN MY BOOKS

message 10: by Nay (new) - added it

Nay (4ukcats) | 3499 comments I didn’t know they were connected. Actually, I looked and I figured they weren’t connected. Now I’m interested to find out how—hope it’s not details I need to have remembered from all those years ago.

I’m finally starting. Had monthly medical crap this morning.

JudyCa | 1708 comments It's connected someway to Carnage? shit, sorry Ela, I wouldn't have suggested it to you...ok, maybe that's not true, but I seriously didn't realize that at the start...oopsies :-] …………..starting now

oh, btw, you guys need to read Where the Blame Lies……..sooooo f-ing good!!!

message 12: by Michele (last edited Sep 18, 2019 03:27PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Michele | 2131 comments Renee ❤️My heroes are ordinary wrote: "I didn’t know they were connected. Actually, I looked and I figured they weren’t connected. Now I’m interested to find out how—hope it’s not details I need to have remembered from all those years a..."

I don't think it's really connected - there was just a passing reference to one time when they saw Carnage perform. It's all good...Ela will be fine and we don't have to remember any details...and if there's anything referencing something past the first book, I'm in trouble since I haven't read the others in that series yet....

Michele | 2131 comments Judy.Ca wrote: "It's connected someway to Carnage? shit, sorry Ela, I wouldn't have suggested it to you...ok, maybe that's not true, but I seriously didn't realize that at the start...oopsies :-] …………..starting no..."

Now I can't wait to read that one too!

Michele | 2131 comments At 13% (view spoiler)

JudyCa | 1708 comments Michele wrote: "Judy.Ca wrote: "It's connected someway to Carnage? shit, sorry Ela, I wouldn't have suggested it to you...ok, maybe that's not true, but I seriously didn't realize that at the start...oopsies :-] …..."

you guys should BR it! it's dark and twisted :)

JudyCa | 1708 comments @4% (view spoiler)

Michele | 2131 comments Judy.Ca wrote: "@4% [spoilers removed]"

EXACTLY!!

JudyCa | 1708 comments Michele wrote: "Judy.Ca wrote: "@4% [spoilers removed]"

EXACTLY!!"

AND (view spoiler)

message 19: by Nay (new) - added it

Nay (4ukcats) | 3499 comments 11% Me too!

JudyCa | 1708 comments Michele wrote: "Judy.Ca wrote: "@4% [spoilers removed]"

EXACTLY!!"

omg how funny...@6% Cal's words "...fake, skanky, ho..."

Michele | 2131 comments I'm loving Max and his bandmates! And his Mom is awesome!

JudyCa | 1708 comments Michele wrote: "I'm loving Max and his bandmates! And his Mom is awesome!"

me too! (view spoiler)

message 23: by Ela (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ela | 4283 comments Judy.Ca wrote: "Michele wrote: "Judy.Ca wrote: "It's connected someway to Carnage? shit, sorry Ela, I wouldn't have suggested it to you...ok, maybe that's not true, but I seriously didn't realize that at the start..."

I suggest after this BR we do that! I'd love a dark read right now!

message 24: by Ela (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ela | 4283 comments Why did he even marry that cunt? He said he felt something was off when they drove to Vegas...

message 25: by Ela (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ela | 4283 comments FUCKING ASS BITCH CUNT TSTL

JudyCa | 1708 comments Ela wrote: "FUCKING ASS BITCH CUNT TSTL"

Where you at Ela?

Michele | 2131 comments Judy.Ca wrote: "Michele wrote: "I'm loving Max and his bandmates! And his Mom is awesome!"

me too! [spoilers removed]"

Yes!!!

message 28: by Ela (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ela | 4283 comments Very early on...6%

message 29: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Aiello (lisaaiello) | 2459 comments I am chucking my butt off at Ela - and seeing her liking only the 3 star reviews of "Carnage" on my feed all of a sudden!!!

Michele | 2131 comments Lisa wrote: "I am chucking my butt off at Ela - and seeing her liking only the 3 star reviews of "Carnage" on my feed all of a sudden!!!"

oh my...that's our girl!

JudyCa | 1708 comments Lisa wrote: "I am chucking my butt off at Ela - and seeing her liking only the 3 star reviews of "Carnage" on my feed all of a sudden!!!"

lol...that would not be one of mine then :-/

JudyCa | 1708 comments @ 45% (view spoiler) having said all that, I'm really enjoying it :)

Michele | 2131 comments Judy.Ca wrote: "@ 45% [spoilers removed] having said all that, I'm really enjoying it :)"

Shoot Judy - you jumped way ahead girl!! Now I can't look at your spoilers!!! Dang it! I'm not good at not looking.....

Paula White | 796 comments I am no good at this BR malarkey- I am at 81% through and loving it!

Michele | 2131 comments Paula wrote: "I am no good at this BR malarkey- I am at 81% through and loving it!"

Lol Paula!!! That's how I started...I took off with it and made myself hop to another book to not get too far ahead and now I'm behind! Glad to hear you're loving it~

JudyCa | 1708 comments Michele wrote: "Judy.Ca wrote: "@ 45% [spoilers removed] having said all that, I'm really enjoying it :)"

Shoot Judy - you jumped way ahead girl!! Now I can't look at your spoilers!!! Dang it! I'm not good at not..."

how far are you? it's not too spoilerish, depending on where you're at

message 37: by Nay (new) - added it

Nay (4ukcats) | 3499 comments I’m at 25% and I’m just crossing my fingers this posts, because we’ve gone off the grid! No tv, no WiFi, not even phone data except for a spot here and there. It took me 30 minutes for this page to finally load with my phone. Maybe I’ll get caught way up. Loving it so far!

message 38: by Ela (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ela | 4283 comments Michele wrote: "Lisa wrote: "I am chucking my butt off at Ela - and seeing her liking only the 3 star reviews of "Carnage" on my feed all of a sudden!!!"

oh my...that's our girl!"

HELLS YEAH! LOVING THIS BOOK SO FAR......HOPE WHIT DIES.

JudyCa | 1708 comments Ela wrote: "Michele wrote: "Lisa wrote: "I am chucking my butt off at Ela - and seeing her liking only the 3 star reviews of "Carnage" on my feed all of a sudden!!!"

oh my...that's our girl!"

HELLS YEAH! LOV..."

hahahahahaha! me too

JudyCa | 1708 comments @62% (view spoiler)

Paula White | 796 comments Finished and I loved it and it had a wonderful epilogue! I really enjoy reading a book with British slang etc in as it makes a change for me and I don't have to google anything!

JudyCa | 1708 comments I'm finished too! I really liked it, 4* for me 😀 I agree Paula, loved the epilogue...I did, however, thought the ending felt a bit rushed.... regardless, it sounds like there will be more so I look forward to that 😁

Paula White | 796 comments I 5* it for enjoyment factor and epilogue. I agree a bit rushed (view spoiler)

message 44: by Nay (new) - added it

Nay (4ukcats) | 3499 comments I haven't had time to read yet today, but I got to 46% last night while we were living in the Stone Age. We had zero contact to the outside world until 10:30 last night because Spectrum (cable and wifi) and Verizon were both down on our area for over 8 hours. It was really kind of creepy.

JudyCa | 1708 comments Paula wrote: "I 5* it for enjoyment factor and epilogue. I agree a bit rushed [spoilers removed]"

Yes exactly!

JudyCa | 1708 comments Renee ❤️My heroes are ordinary wrote: "I haven't had time to read yet today, but I got to 46% last night while we were living in the Stone Age. We had zero contact to the outside world until 10:30 last night because Spectrum (cable and ..."

That sucks! Hope you can get some reading time today 😁 how are you liking it so far?

message 47: by Ela (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ela | 4283 comments Renee ❤️My heroes are ordinary wrote: "I haven't had time to read yet today, but I got to 46% last night while we were living in the Stone Age. We had zero contact to the outside world until 10:30 last night because Spectrum (cable and ..."

Stay safe!

message 48: by Nay (new) - added it

Nay (4ukcats) | 3499 comments I got in no reading time yesterday. It was date day with the hubs and I've got a proofreading job, so I'm juggling. Will try to read more today, but I'm really enjoying it so far. I love her writing style.

message 49: by Ela (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ela | 4283 comments I'm still dragging.... really want to skim...

Michele | 2131 comments Ela wrote: "I'm still dragging.... really want to skim..."

I just got back to it...had to finish up some netgalleys...are you not liking it Ela?

« previous 1

Maryse's Book Blog WolfPack/Bridesmaids Meeting...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Cherry Beats (other topics)
Where the Blame Lies (other topics)