Magical Werewolf and Wolf discussion

City > Small Town in California

Comments Showing 1-50 of 79 (79 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Apachwarriorbunny (apachewarriorbunny) | 292 comments Mod
Here is a small party city that is surround by woods that wolf came by to see the werewolves.

Karma was at the woods not at all deep in them. Just the outskirts of them. She was talking to a female wolf wondering if her cousin was okay. After awhile they were talking the wolf walk inside the woods. Karma wave bye to her. Turned around to the downtown of the small city.

They always called it small but the truth was it was pretty large. But when the years have went they city has grown so fast so a small city was no less than 1,000 no more than 2,000.

message 3: by Austin (new)

Austin ((feel free to slow down a little, sometimes I have trouble figuring out what is going on if replies are a little bit hard to read.))

message 4: by Austin (new)

Austin Victor walked into town. Him not knowing much about it or it's name as he was from out of town. But as he walked he smiled to himself as he thought this place was just the right size to start his new pack. All he needed was a mate to help him. Maybe he would turn a sexy woman in town. He figured the chance of meeting another werewolf was a chance in a million. He made his way to a local pub. Wanting to survey the area and looking for any cute unsuspecting girl to turn.

((okay sorry))

Karma was going to work at the Pub tonight. She never like working there but, the tips were amazing and her best friend work there name Jess. Tomorrow she had the day off and decide to go to the woods and be in her wolf form. She want to see the wolf that she befriended.

Karma was just thinking about life and dreams. She had arrive to the Pub. "Hey Jess!"

message 6: by Austin (new)

Austin Victor entered the pub he quickly surveyed the pub before sitting down at the bar. He had his eye on the bar tender and her friend she was talking to. “Hey can I get a beer?” He says as he sits down in an open seat next to the bar tender. Him trying to get her attention.

message 7: by Austin (new)

Austin ((I don’t mean to be condescending. But maybe just work on going from: “she had arrive to the pub” to something like. “Then her friend Jess opened the front door and walked in.” But I’m not perfect either, especially when I’m on my phone. My phone will auto correct phrases and mess them up completely. The same goes for me. If you ever are having an issue understanding me. Feel free to call me on it and I’ll edit my post.))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose enters town(I look around and see the room up above the bar is open so I sneak in) I’m so sick of cold and so sick of being alone

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Austin wrote: "Victor entered the pub he quickly surveyed the pub before sitting down at the bar. He had his eye on the bar tender and her friend she was talking to. “Hey can I get a beer?” He says as he sits dow..."

I hear a noise and I slip into the bar and almost fall when I see the most gorgeous man at the bar and I go up to him

((Please wait until the moderator says yes please and thank you.))

((Great now everyone is after the same guy. 😓))

Karma look up seeing someone is trying to get her attention. She walk up to him, “Why hello there sir. What can I get for you.” When she smell the wolf scent and smirk.

Kaidence ~Your friendly Neighborhood Gay Smol Bean~ wrote: "((Lol, I'll just leave.))"

I can use my other character to role play with you if you okay with that....I have a boy wolf

message 13: by Austin (new)

Austin ((No it’s fine we can try four but I might leave someone behind if we are waiting too long))

message 14: by Austin (last edited Sep 18, 2019 07:29PM) (new)

Austin Victor smiles as he watches Karma walk over to him. He too then gets a whiff of her wolf scent. He then caught her smirk and knew what she was thinking. Making him smirk too. "I'd like a beer and maybe a conversation if you will entertain me." He says with a smirk as he looked her over and liked what he saw.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Apachwarriorbunny wrote: "((Please wait until the moderator says yes please and thank you.))"

Im new to this sorry. Can I rp now

((Yes))

((Actually can you ask first but maybe I can make another character for your character Faith))

Karma bite her lower lip. She smile, “What kind of beer you like? Maybe we can have a small conversation with each other.”

message 19: by Austin (new)

Austin Victor smiled from her words. "I'll take a spotted cow and I'll buy what ever you want if you'll have a drink with me." He says sliding her some cash. "So I just blew in. But what is a cute girl like you doing in a small sad place like this?" He asks, wondering if she was from here or if this place had any charming places to it.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Apachwarriorbunny wrote: "((Actually can you ask first but maybe I can make another character for your character Faith))"

I like my character I just won’t go after ur man lol

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose exits bar and slips up over bar to get some sleep

Karma blush when he said cute. She start to get a little excited with this event. She gently grab the cash from and walk were the beer was. She bend so slightly to see what they had in stock. She smirk when she saw some German beer. She grab two and walk back and open with them quickly and easily. “I’m not from here.”

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose hears laughing fo m downstairs and starts to cry

message 24: by Austin (last edited Sep 21, 2019 06:30AM) (new)

Austin Victor smirked when he saw her cute blush and eyes her sexy rear as she displayed herself for him . He then took his drink and smiled from her words. “To being foreigners then.” He says jokingly as he clanked her class with his. Then he took a drink and set it down on the counter. “So where is a gal like you from then?” He says looking her over and enjoying what he saw.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Rose hears noise from outside door and goes to check it out when something throws her backwards and she crashes into she,f and makes noise

(Another warning wait for your turn. After me is Austin and then it’s you please be patient)

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Apachwarriorbunny wrote: "(Another warning wait for your turn. After me is Austin and then it’s you please be patient)"

Aren’t I in same place as u I wanna be in the rp u in

Karma took a sip of her beer. “I was born in the woods around here. But was raised in German and Japan. I have travel here and there.” She was slightly not sure why she is sharing so much with this stranger.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Apachwarriorbunny wrote: "Karma took a sip of her beer. “I was born in the woods around here. But was raised in German and Japan. I have travel here and there.” She was slightly not sure why she is sharing so much with this..."

I’m confused on this rp am I not in same rp with u

((In the this kind of rp when they are more than one member roping in a topic. I would like to take turns with each member because I don’t want to leave someone behind. So after my post it will be Austin’s and then your Faith. I’m understand each group is different but I like to give the same opportunity for everyone to rp))

message 31: by Austin (new)

Austin ((oh ok thought Faith was in a different RP.))

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Apachwarriorbunny wrote: "((In the this kind of rp when they are more than one member roping in a topic. I would like to take turns with each member because I don’t want to leave someone behind. So after my post it will be ..."

I’m sorry I’m new to this

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Just let me know when I go

message 34: by Austin (new)

Austin Victor smiled him enjoying her story. "You do smell nice. Like a fresh breeze in the wood during spring." He comments for her ears only hinting he was like her. "So you have really traveled around alot. Seen the wider world. What brought you back here. A woman with your looks, could be model or CEO somewhere." He says giving her a smirk before taking another sip of his beer.

Karma look at him when he spoke of the smell of her. She gave him a small smile. Karma laugh lightly, "Me a model and CEO no way. I can't do those things. I just want to have a relax and calm life. CEO are way to serious for my liking. Then you see the model its about looks and competitive in looks and shape of you body. I can't do those things." She go the hint of him being a werewolf himself.

((I just post lol)

message 37: by Austin (new)

Austin Victor laughed fro her comments about being a model pr CEO. "But you never answered my question." He says with a smirk. Then pauses for a moment as he looked into her eyes. "I bet you have a mate. That is why you are here." He teases, though he did not want that to be the case for her. He was beginning to want her all for himself.

Karma want to tease him but, decide to be honest, "No. Mate for me I have found the right one yet. I just that picky." She giggle to herself.

message 39: by Austin (last edited Oct 14, 2019 02:15PM) (new)

Austin Victor smiled and chuckled from her comment. "Ah so what then, are you picky about? What males turn you off and what can I do to turn you on?" He says as he leans across the bar close to her. His hand gently touching hers.

message 40: by Apachwarriorbunny (last edited Oct 14, 2019 08:32AM) (new)

Karma smirk knew the boss wouldn't be please for her turning into her wolf form. But, at this moment she didn't much care for the rules. She was about to tease the shit out of this man. When she jump onto the counter she shifted to her pure wolf form. She lick his nose and smirk flirty.

Her boss walk behind her, "Emily serious?"

Emily turned and made a noise only her knew.

The boss step back and shake her head. He decide to make his own stand, "Emily you serious showing that your in heat and your about to jump that man."

Emily eyes widen and look side to side on how to react with that response. She jump of the counter and dash out of the bar.

((her wolf form
Wolf photo wolf-17.jpg ))

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

When is it my turn to rp

message 42: by Austin (new)

Austin Victor enjoyed how she stood on the counter and shifted in front of him, him watching as he cloths tore away and left that beautiful snow white wolf on the counter. He enjoyed her sweet lick to his nose and made smirk at what look she was giving him. He thought it was strange how people did not seem to care she had shifted in front of him. How even her boss was mildly annoyed and di not call animal control on her. He then gave as soft chuckle as he heard what the boss said, confirming what he had scented off of her. He then watched as she ran out of the bar. Victor himself got up and walked out after her. Him using her scent to track her.

Karma stop in the enter of the wood were at. She stop turned knowing he would follow her. A few wolf arrive next to her showing that if this man want to be the mate. The pack had to approve of him. Karma position herself in a very alpha form. Waiting for him to arrive there.

message 44: by Austin (new)

Austin Victor followed her scent through the woods and then eventually found her in a clearing surrounded by other wolves. He had not known there was a pack in this area so this was surprising to him. He then stood in front of them fully clothed. "So what now?" He asks the pack, wondering if they were going to inspect him or if he had to fight someone.

A demon wolf name Dante came out of nowhere with several tails. He walk up to Karma and look at her. Putting his nose to her nose. Showing that he approve of his looks. But the ability of tracking, hunting, and leading.

Karma sway her tail getting annoyed that Dante wasn't accepting him as easily has he thought. Karma growled and snap at Dante.

message 46: by Austin (new)

Austin Victor looked at the wolves as they communicated. Him just standing there and raising an eyebrow. Not wanting to but in but also no liking that he was being left out.

Karma look at Victor, "They think your very good looking to play the alpha part. The thing is if you are good enough to be the alpha for the pack. They like you stay with us for awhile to see how you treat me and that how the rest of the pack respond to you and how you respond to them.

message 48: by Austin (new)

Austin Victor nodded from her words them making sense to him. Though he had not been in a pack for a long time and had forgotten how to act in one. He was hoping to form his own pack. “ok should I be a wolf during this?” He asks wondering if they cared About his form.

Karma laughed, "Your form can wait it might scare some of them. Not all of them have meant someone with your form. ".

A few can tell he doesn't transform like they do and most of them step back.

message 50: by Austin (new)

Austin Victor nodded from her words. “Ok what should I do then?” He asks wondering how he should gain their trust.

« previous 1