What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > childrens book with alien sister finding/following her brother around a giftshop while waiting for their spaceship

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Schultz | 3 comments This childrens book is possibly from 00's. I think a big sister and little brother alien are waiting for their spaceship to be fixed and while they are waiting they are running through the spaceship mechanic fixing area. I think I remember the girl alien being picked up by a crane (like the ones in arcades where you try to pick up the stuffed animals) in the spaceship fixing area. I also remember them being in a giftshop maybe towards the end? They are green and the girl has long black hair and the boy has I think short black spiky hair.

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
Courtney ~~
You can "bump" your thread every month or so. This pushes your thread back to the top of the folder instead of languishing here on page 92 from two months ago where fewer eyes will see it. Get back in the game! Bump!
You can do this by typing a new comment at the end of the thread, or even by typing the word "bump."
Good luck!

message 3: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Schultz | 3 comments Kate wrote: "Courtney ~~
You can "bump" your thread every month or so. This pushes your thread back to the top of the folder instead of languishing here on page 92 from two months ago where fewer eyes will see ..."

Thank you for the tip!

message 4: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Schultz | 3 comments bump