What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Which Stephanie Laurens/ historical book is this? hero has married the heroine and she refuses to call him by his name or call him husband. There’s a scene as he’s leaving on his horse in the courtyard and she doesn’t bid him good bye

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mac (new)

Mac Gougle | 2 comments I believe it’s from the original Cynsters series. the male hero has married the heroine and she refuses to call him by his name or call him husband. There’s a scene as he’s leaving on his horse in the courtyard and she doesn’t bid him good bye properly and he comes back galloping on his horse to chase her down for a proper goodbye......

Does anyone recognize this?

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37566 comments Mod
Duplicate thread deleted.

message 3: by Rosalyn (new)

Rosalyn | 40 comments Do you remember anything else about the book? Any names? How the hero and heroine met? Why they got married?

message 4: by Mac (new)

Mac Gougle | 2 comments I think she was an unwillingly bride

message 5: by S (new)

S Sandals bride or the capture of the earl of glencrae?

message 6: by Juels (last edited Sep 20, 2019 08:48AM) (new)

Juels | 2379 comments There is a similar scene in The Wedding by Julie Garwood. At the end of chapter 10, the H is leaving but changes his mind. He gallops up behind the h and lifts her onto his horse. He then says goodbye and kisses her.

message 7: by Rhiannon (new)

Rhiannon | 39 comments I've read Scandal's Bride and The Wedding and to my recollection, neither of the heroines refuse to call hero by his name.

The Wedding does however have that horse scene mentioned by Juels

message 8: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32250 comments Mod
Note: Mac (OP) was last active on the site in February 2020.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Wedding (other topics)
Scandal's Bride (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Julie Garwood (other topics)