Our Marvel Universe: Impending Doom discussion

Welcome! > Welcome!!

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I need one other Mod :D
And active one.

message 2: by The Batman (Reagan) (last edited Sep 17, 2019 05:40PM) (new)

The Batman (Reagan) (thebatman7424) Ask Silver. She might bethe most active and dedicated role-player I know.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

yeppers..wanna be mod?

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Sure! If I know what you want me to do.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

You'd be in charge of getting more members, and kicking the inactive ones

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Sure! Any warnings to the inactive ones?

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) I can send out messages letting them know if they do not post within the week, they'll be kicked.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

that'd be great DX

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Sweet! I'll send the message tonight!

message 11: by Mr. Pool, Commando (new)

Mr. Pool (Dead) | 91 comments Mod
I just shipped out a little messagey-message to remind everyone to get going. Sorry. I didn't read this thread until after I did that. OOPS. *shrugs and blows a kiss*.

Anyway. Hope that's cool. If its not... FORGIVE ME. I've been making the requested locations as well.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

haha, thanks

message 13: by Mr. Pool, Commando (new)

I feel it my responsibility to stay as 'in character' as possible, especially as Deadpool, AND a MOD. So... Sorry if that gets annoying.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

It's not, thank you.

message 15: by Mr. Pool, Commando (new)

Can I make a thread for confirmed characters? (asks permission, for the first time in forever)

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, and if you could make the list and freeze the comments that would be great.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Current Canon:
Daredevil-Taken
Billie Barnes- (Genderswapped Bucky) Taken
Shuri- Taken
Yelena Belova-taken
Daisy Johnson/Quake-taken
Deadpool-Taken

these are the current taken characters

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) I can take a list of open characters if ya want.

@Mr. Pool (Dead) Ya fine. Yours is the 'Hey! How is everyone?! Let's get this party started!"
And mine is the "Post or get kicked."
XD

Good cop, bad cop.

message 19: by Mr. Pool, Commando (new)

OH I'm the very best of the cops ;)

Okay also sorry. I won't be able to be on much today. So just a heads up. Like probably at all honestly. It's gonna be a crazy day.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) You have my greatest sympathies. XD

message 21: by Mr. Pool, Commando (new)

Is the roleplay currently running? Like can we be role playing? I thought it was paused for some reason but it seems like the story continues!

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) I've been playing Daisy Johnson at Joise's Bar, talking with Rogue and The Batman.

message 23: by Mr. Pool, Commando (new)

Okay. I jumped in in New Orleans, but am fine if no one joins. Like I said. I'm about to get off for the remainder of the day.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) I have Yelena Belova who can see your person, if you wish.

message 25: by Mr. Pool, Commando (new)

If you want feel free!

(❈) Fallen (❈) | 1 comments Hello, I'm Fallen this is my first time chatting here! I really enjoyed the Marvel movies so I'm excited to be here!

message 27: by Mr. Pool, Commando (new)

Glad to have you!

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Marvel movies are awesome!!!

message 29: by Aakash (new)

Aakash (aakashthedreamer) | 71 comments Hello, I am Aakash from India. I love Marvel Movies and have seen every Marvel Movie except Black Panther. I have even read some of the Marvel comics including Ms. Marvel. I haven't done much of Role-playing but I think I will love it.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

You will, trust me!

message 31: by Aakash (new)

Aakash (aakashthedreamer) | 71 comments Thanks for invite.

message 32: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 124 comments Shade and Sweet Water

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

huh? XD

message 34: by Priscilla (last edited Sep 27, 2019 11:29PM) (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 124 comments It's a greeting a picked up...

It means "I welcome into my shade and will share my water that is sweet with you"

It's the greeting of the Sunfolk who live in the desert from the Elfquest series.

message 35: by Aakash (new)

Aakash (aakashthedreamer) | 71 comments Priscilla wrote: "It's a greeting a picked up...

It means "I welcome into my shade and will share my water that is sweet with you"

It's the greeting of the Sunfolk who live in the desert from the Elfquest series."

Yeah. I just googled it but the definition was different than yours.

message 36: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 124 comments It varies but my definitions sometime makes it easier for others to understand it. There's not a lot of people that know Elfquest and not like I do.

message 37: by Aakash (new)

Aakash (aakashthedreamer) | 71 comments Agree.

message 38: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 124 comments Anyway, welcome to the group.

message 39: by Aakash (new)

Aakash (aakashthedreamer) | 71 comments Thanks. Looking forward to role-playing with you.

message 40: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 124 comments Sounds like fun, in fact I've post in the Central Park thread

message 42: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 124 comments Shade and Sweet Water

message 44: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 124 comments It's a greeting.... My way to say hello

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

hmmmm,

daylan(its ya boy dayz in the hood) (griffinpuff) | 5 comments ok and hello back to you

message 47: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 124 comments How are you?