What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

POSSIBLY SOLVED > a harlequin series, brothers get a reality tv show for their motorcycle business, one of the brothes falls in love with someone from the reservation, she has a son, native americans and the reservation are really important on the plots of books

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ossiris (last edited Sep 17, 2019 05:22PM) (new)

Ossiris | 2 comments Lobstergirl wrote: "Ossiris, please put some of those plot details in your topic header. We have thousands of members looking for romance books and your thread needs to stand out."

I think its a trilogy about three brothers that they get a reality tv deal because one of the brothers wanted to be part of the rich and famous, I believe its a harlequin series another of the books its about one of the brothers falling in love with someone from the reservation but she's having second thoughts because she has a son and got pregnant when she was 14 years old and the guy leave her and she's a single mom, they are in a reservation with native american and the heritage comes a lot on the plots of all the books, I might read the book in 2014 or before that and I believe that they where out even before that, apreciate the help! Thanks

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37621 comments Mod
Ossiris, please put some of those plot details in your topic header. We have thousands of members looking for romance books and your thread needs to stand out.

message 3: by Ossiris (new)

Ossiris | 2 comments Lobstergirl wrote: "Ossiris, please put some of those plot details in your topic header. We have thousands of members looking for romance books and your thread needs to stand out."

ok, and I'm sorry but how do I do that? I'm kinda lost and already read al the rules, so sorry

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37621 comments Mod
Looks like you got it fixed.