Audiobooks discussion

Earthbound (Chronicles of the Maca, #1)
This topic is about Earthbound
Free Promos for Review > I'm Celebrating - Free Promo codes for 10 different books

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Benjamin Fife (bennyfifeaudio) | 13 comments I'm celebrating! Just got news that my next book, Earthbound: Science fiction in the old west Has been approved by the publisher. It should be out available on Audible & Itunes by the end of the month. I'll have a special giveaway then. I'm halfway through on my next project after that, First of Their Kind by C.D. Tavenor (it's kind of a sci-fi Sceptember for me :))

But until then- I've got 10 titles that I've still got a bunch of free credits for. If you'll listen & leave me a review, I'd be thrilled to share as many as you like with you. PM me with what book(s) you'd like to review, if you need a US or UK code, and I'll send them on to you. Happy Listening!

Click on any of the titles to see them on audible.

8 Attributes of Great Achievers, Vol. 2 by Cameron Taylor - Inspiration, self help, Non Fiction

All Made of Hinges (A Mormon Steampunk Anthology Book 1) Yup. Mormon Steampunk Don't have to be Mormon to enjoy it though.

Caycee's Cave: An Irish Tale by Holly Szurpicki - Fantasyish - folkish tale - fun for kids & others

Email Marketing : The Entrepreneurs Guide To Creating A Thriving Email Marketing Business By Adidas Wilson

Enhance Memory: Find Out How Memory Functions, Switch On Your Brain and Have Better Memory by Ivan Harmon - Self helpish

Father of the Bride of Frankenstein - By Dan Kimmel - One of my very favorites - Jewish humor, personhood debates... Reviewed by Audiofile Magazine

Pemberley: Mr. Darcy's Dragon: A Pride and Prejudice Variation (Jane Austen's Dragons Book 1) by Maria Grace -Bestseller! I'll be doing the other 4 in the series in the coming weeks/months (there's one she's writing right now! I love voicing dragons!!!!)

Shorty Bean and the Enchanted Coins by Holly Szurpicki - Cute little Kids book. I'm recording the next one with my daugther now!

TEMPEST-TOST: The Refugee Experience Through One Community's Prism by Robert Dodge - I wish I could just broadcast this one for everyone in the USA right now. Reviewed by Audiofile

The Way of Aloha: Lanai by Cameron Taylor - fictionalized account of Cameron's LDS Mission to Hawaii & what he learned

The Way of Aloha: Moloka'i by Cameron Taylor - Cameron returns 20 years later to learn more of the Way of Aloha with Manu & 107 years young Naniwaiwai

You can always see what's upcoming with me at www.bennyfifeaudio.com

message 2: by writer... (new)

writer... (goodreadscomwriter) | 22 comments Benjamin wrote: "I'm celebrating! Just got news that my next book, Earthbound: Science fiction in the old west Has been approved by the publisher. It should be out available on Audible & Itunes by the end of the mo..."

Congrats Benjamin!!