Goodreads Reviewers' Group discussion

Stone Hill: Shadows Rising
This topic is about Stone Hill
Review Requests > Seeking Reviewers - Supernatural Horror Thriller

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dean (last edited Sep 17, 2019 12:34PM) (new) - added it

Dean Rasmussen | 8 comments Hello,

I would like to receive reviews for my supernatural thriller. The details are below. I can send reviewers a link to receive a .mobi or .epub upon request. The ebook goes live on Amazon on October 3rd. Thank you!

In the vein of Stephen King, Dean Koontz, or H. P. Lovecraft.

A subterranean horror thriller full of monsters, suspense and mystery.

Shadows creep beneath the sleepy, small town of Stone Hill.

Michael came to visit his grandparents, but the home he once knew has changed beyond recognition. A demigod church leader is in control and performs bizarre miracles to a congregation all dressed in white. His followers patrol the streets by day. Phantoms roam the woods by night. People vanish without a trace. Michael wants to go home, but now his grandfather has disappeared too.

In a race to rescue him, Michael stumbles into an ancient labyrinth of tunnels below the church and discovers an evil that has terrorized the town for years.

Deep underground he will face his most disturbing fears within unimaginable darkness, but will he live to reveal its secrets?

message 2: by Charisse (new)

Charisse Moritz | 113 comments Hi everybody. I was super excited to discover this group. As a debut author, I am actively looking for reviews for a newly published mature YA romance, Shakespeare Burning. I'm happy to supply an epub, mobi or kindle edition. You can reach me at ugarps@yahoo.com. Here's a brief blurb:

He’s the boy who wants to disappear.

One mistake and seventeen-year-old Shake LeCasse lost everything. Now there’s no going back and no way to move forward. The once-popular Varsity hockey captain is living in the basement of a grandmother he barely knows, ditching school, avoiding friends and working hard on self-destruction.

She’s the girl nobody sees.

Cleo Lee survives however she can. Lie, cheat, steal, whatever it takes, and saving Mr. Popular isn’t part of the plan. Telling him the truth about the night that destroyed his life is downright dangerous. She needs to keep quiet, be smart and let the guy she’s been half in love with since middle school throw away a future she’d do anything to have. Too bad she sucks at playing it safe.

message 3: by Charisse (new)

Charisse Moritz | 113 comments Dean wrote: "Hello,

I would like to receive reviews for my supernatural thriller. The details are below. I can send reviewers a link to receive a .mobi or .epub upon request. The ebook goes live on Amazon on O..."

Hi Dean. I would be happy to read you supernatural thriller. You can reach me at ugarps@yahoo.com. Cheers! Charisse

message 4: by Christine V (new)

Christine V Medina (cvmedina1983) | 3 comments yes I'm interested cvmedina1983@gmail.com

message 5: by Dean (new) - added it

Dean Rasmussen | 8 comments I'll send the link in a moment. Thank you and enjoy! :)

Dean

Charisse wrote: "Dean wrote: "Hello,

I would like to receive reviews for my supernatural thriller. The details are below. I can send reviewers a link to receive a .mobi or .epub upon request. The ebook goes live o..."

message 6: by Dean (new) - added it

Dean Rasmussen | 8 comments I'll send the link in a moment. Thank you and enjoy! :)

Dean

Christine V wrote: "yes I'm interested cvmedina1983@gmail.com"

message 7: by Dean (new) - added it

Dean Rasmussen | 8 comments Hi Charisse,

I think more people would see your post if you moved it up one level to the Review Requests section. :D

Dean

Charisse wrote: "Hi everybody. I was super excited to discover this group. As a debut author, I am actively looking for reviews for a newly published mature YA romance, Shakespeare Burning. I'm happy to supply an e..."

message 8: by Charisse (new)

Charisse Moritz | 113 comments Dean wrote: "Hi Charisse,

I think more people would see your post if you moved it up one level to the Review Requests section. :D

Dean

Charisse wrote: "Hi everybody. I was super excited to discover this grou..."

And here is where I reveal how helpless I am ... I have no idea how to do that!

message 9: by Dean (new) - added it

Dean Rasmussen | 8 comments :D That's okay. Maybe just leave your post where it is and create a new one in the following directory. Look for the "New Topic" button at the top.

https://www.goodreads.com/topic/group...

Charisse wrote: "Dean wrote: "Hi Charisse,

Dean

Charisse wrote: "Hi everybody. I was super excited to disco..."

message 10: by Charisse (new)

Charisse Moritz | 113 comments Thank you Dean! I did it! And I received your link to your book and can't wait to get started. Thank you!

JenniferJ | 5 comments Dean I can do a review for you! Mobi format please and my address is gimmethescoopreviews@gmail.com

message 12: by Dean (new) - added it

Dean Rasmussen | 8 comments JenniferJ wrote: "Dean I can do a review for you! Mobi format please and my address is gimmethescoopreviews@gmail.com"

Hi Jennifer,

You should receive the link within a few minutes and I hope you enjoy it!

Thank you so much,
Dean

JenniferJ | 5 comments Dean wrote: "JenniferJ wrote: "Dean I can do a review for you! Mobi format please and my address is gimmethescoopreviews@gmail.com"

Hi Jennifer,

You should receive the link within a few minutes and I hope you..."

Reading it now Dean! So far so good! :)

message 14: by Dean (new) - added it

Dean Rasmussen | 8 comments Thank you! :)

JenniferJ | 5 comments Dean I have posted my review on Goodreads and Amazon.
Thanks for letting me read and review your book!

Goodreads

Amazon

message 16: by Dean (new) - added it

Dean Rasmussen | 8 comments Thank you! I'm working on book 2 now. :)

Dean

JenniferJ wrote: "Dean I have posted my review on Goodreads and Amazon.
Thanks for letting me read and review your book!

Goodreads

Amazon"

JenniferJ | 5 comments Wonderful! Please keep me in mind for book 2 if you need reviewers! Loved that little cliff hanger from the first one!