What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Survival of the Richest (The Trust Fund Duet, #1)
This topic is about Survival of the Richest
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Love triangle Romance. Former stepbrother treats her like child. They become enemies. his business partner pursues her. He gets jealous. [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marika (new)

Marika | 2 comments She has a rich faher who marries frequently and refuses to give her mother any money, So she lives a poor life with her mother but doesn't tell her father so he doesn't try to take her away. The book starts when she's in high school and she's on a boat with her father and she meets her new stepbrother. I think his name was christopher. She doesn't like him at first but then they smoke a joint together and she tells him about the Medusa painting she painted on her school walls to call out sexual assault. He saves her from drowning. Their parents split but they keep in touch. Her father dies and leaves Christopher in charge of her trust fund until she reaches twenty something. Christopher insists on following her father's will, and they become enemies. She became an artist after college but her mother is poor and has cancer. One day she goes to Christopher's firm and meets his charismatic business partner. They like each other. Christopher is jealous even though he was the one who rejected her. And the love triangle starts. This book is not very old.

message 2: by Rosalyn (new)

Rosalyn | 41 comments Survival of the Richest by Skye Warren? I haven't read this but the reviews mention Christopher being her stepbrother, Sutton being his business partner, and the Medusa portrait

message 3: by Marika (new)

Marika | 2 comments Rosalyn wrote: "Survival of the Richest by Skye Warren? I haven't read this but the reviews mention Christopher being her stepbrother, Sutton being his business partner, and the Medusa portrait"
Yeah that's the book I was looking for. Thanks