Challenge Corner discussion

The Luna's Destiny (Moon Goddess #1)
This topic is about The Luna's Destiny
Let's Buddy! - Fantasy > The Luna's Destiny, by Drea Shane - Starting September 17th 2019

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 3 stars

Felicia | 14751 comments Mod
“A page-turner that will leave you breathless and wanting more . . .”

Being the Alpha’s daughter is no picnic. As one of the few remaining female shifters, my future duty is to become Luna of my own pack. I’m surrounded by overprotective males 24/7 that suck the fun out of life. It doesn’t help that I’m fluent in sarcasm as a second language. I don’t mean to be willful, but a girl and her wolf need to breathe.

Then there is the merging of my wolf and access to our full powers on my 18th birthday. As that change approaches, each day is proving more difficult than ever, as my feelings and moods amplify. Unfortunately for me, Dad’s called Assembly, and soon our territory will be swarming with potential Alpha mates. I’d hoped to make it through the final change before I had to deal with mating, but no such luck. Yay me.

As if that wasn’t enough, a chance encounter with a mysterious and alluring wolf has me questioning everything. Then there’s Joe, Dad’s enforcer and protégé. I can’t figure out why these feelings of desire are cropping up anytime I’m near the pain-in-the-ass shifter.

But all that pales in comparison when my dad drops a bombshell, a family secret that turns my world upside down. Nothing for me or the shifter race will ever be the same. It might just take the Moon Goddess herself to get me through this.

* This is the first book in a new adult, reverse harem series. Not intended for younger audiences due to language and sexual situations. *

message 2: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 3 stars

Chapter 1-6(view spoiler)

message 3: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 3 stars

Up through chapter 12(view spoiler)

59%(view spoiler)

message 4: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

Aly (alyp_01) | 18403 comments Mod
I started this morning! Hope to finish today since it's short

message 5: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 3 stars

Aly wrote: "I started this morning! Hope to finish today since it's short"

Yasssss! It's alright.

message 6: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 3 stars

We'll see how I feel at the end of it on if I want to continue.

message 7: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

Okay sounds good

message 8: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

ch 6 (view spoiler)
ch 12 (view spoiler)
ch 18 (view spoiler)
finished (view spoiler)

message 9: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 3 stars

Poo. I didn't even finish yet. Lol. I wanted to last night. But I went to see the apartment I'm moving in to! :D

message 10: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

Yay new apartment! I hope it's awesome and better than the one you have now

message 11: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 3 stars

The living areas are HUGE. So I'll have no issues displaying all my books! Lol.But the bedrooms are like teeny tiny. And I have a king size bedroom set. So I'm probably going to have to downgrade. But I'm excited to get away from my dickbag landlord.

message 12: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

Haha I guess it's a trade off. Glad you won't have to deal with your landlord anymore, fuck him!

message 13: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 3 stars

Aly wrote: "Haha I guess it's a trade off. Glad you won't have to deal with your landlord anymore, fuck him!"

Right. I seen the place and so did my sister and we worked everything out. :D

message 14: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 3 stars

Finished(view spoiler)

message 15: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

I agree, it spent the entire time setting up the rest of the story. But I do want to see what happens in book 2

message 16: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 3 stars

Aly wrote: "I agree, it spent the entire time setting up the rest of the story. But I do want to see what happens in book 2"

I started book two but I only got a few pages in because my nail tech was talking to me. Lol.

I seen book three isn't out yet. Which is annoying. I hate starting series that aren't finished. -.- Hahaha.

message 17: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

I know you do lol. I agree though, it's nice to binge through them. And if I have to wait for the next book, I usually forget what happened in the other books

message 18: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 3 stars

Aly wrote: "I know you do lol. I agree though, it's nice to binge through them. And if I have to wait for the next book, I usually forget what happened in the other books"

Right!! And I definitely feel like I won't want to reread these. They're too... just something. Lol.

message 19: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

Not enough sex! It's reverse harem, come on lol ;P

message 20: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 3 stars

Aly wrote: "Not enough sex! It's reverse harem, come on lol ;P"

BAHAHAHAHA! That's probably it! It says right in the description not intended for under 18 for sexual situations. Like tf! LMFAO.

message 21: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

LOL! Maybe book 2 will make up for it

message 22: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new) - rated it 3 stars

Hopefully. With all the potentials she has. Lol.