Best Teen Books discussion

5 Free Advanced Copies of King of the Lost and Found

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Crystal (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:48AM) (new)

Crystal Allen | 8 comments Hi Friends,

I have 5 free advanced copies of King Of The Lost And Found by John Lekich to give away. I will send them out to the first 5 people who respond to this post. (Don't worry about posting a mailing address I'll message you to get it).

In return for getting a free copy I would love it if you would review the book on Goodreads and let me use your review for promotional use. Hope this sounds fair to everyone.

Here is a blurb on King Of The Lost And Found:

"Governor General Award finalist- John Lekich brings us the hilarious story of what coolness means to one very uncool kid … and what he decides to do about it.

Grade 10 student Raymond Dunne can’t change the fact that he’s prone to sneezing, nosebleeds and fainting. He can, however, change the fact that he’s not popular. It won’t be easy. But Raymond has a plan.

In this charming novel about friendship, love and loyalty, Raymond transforms himself from lonely nerd to gatekeeper of an underground social club. In the process, he befriends one of the most popular guys in school, sticks up for his fellow nerds and works up the courage to approach the lovely Janice, his not-so-secret crush. But with the principal hot on his trail, how long will Raymond’s secret club last? And will he still be popular without it?"

Good Luck!

message 2: by Annalee (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:48AM) (new)

Annalee | 2 comments I'd also love one if you still have them available!

message 3: by Wags (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:48AM) (new)

Wags I'd love one.

message 4: by bjneary (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:48AM) (new)

bjneary | 236 comments I would love one!

message 5: by Patty (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:48AM) (new)

Patty | 6 comments Me, too, please! Sounds like a fun read. Thanks!

message 6: by Tricia (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:48AM) (new)

Tricia | 12 comments OO... OO... [Shakes hand vigorously in the air:]. I'm always happy to review in exchange for freebies!

message 7: by Jocelyn (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:49AM) (new)

Jocelyn Pearce | 2 comments Darn, I missed it. If you get more copies, though... :-)