Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Memoir > My pro-Trump White House tell-all is Fifteen Years A Deplorable: A White House Memoir

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mike (new)

Mike McCormick | 10 comments Garners great reviews from open-minded non-Trumpers and Trumpers alike.

Political divisiveness is tearing America apart right now, and my book explains why.

Even though it’s nonfiction, a memoir has to be creatively rendered, especially when outing presidents and national journalists for their hate and racism.

As a White House stenographer from 2002 to 2018, I witnessed what was said and done in the West Wing, Air Force One, and the Oval Office and NOT reported in the press.

And as a White House whistleblower, telling the truth is the only witness protection I got.

Did the rise of Trump surprise me? Not in the least. Was Russia responsible for his surprise victory? Not in the least.

This is nonfiction history by an author who lived it. Check it out!

Www.15yearsadeplorable.com

message 2: by Stefan (new)

Stefan Diamante This sounds like a fascinating book. And I agree that Trump, whether one likes him or not, was an inevitability after sixteen years of Bush and Obama (who really weren't all that different).

message 3: by Mike (new)

Mike McCormick | 10 comments I’m wrapping up the volume of my White House memoir trilogy in the next couple of weeks. Good timing for it. It’s titled Joe Biden Unauthorized: A White House Memoir. Here’s an excerpt:

“Joe Biden walked into a trap.

It happened this way: There is a video of an weak old man who doesn’t understand how weak and old he is. His name is Joe Biden.

In the video, he is sitting next to an angry, resolute man who understands exactly how resolute and angry he is. His name is Recep Tayyip Erdogan.

Though I know of its existence, I have never seen this video. I don’t have to. I was an eyewitness to the proceedings and stood mere feet from the videocameras recording it.

As this is my memoir, I am offering this description based on my recollection, so until you see the video, you’ll just have to take my word for what I saw.

And since I am certain no one on Team Biden can contradict me without releasing the video, it follows that Joe Biden walked into a trap.”

message 4: by Mike (new)

Mike McCormick | 10 comments Wow, so much big history happened between my last post and now (mid April 2020) that I had to change the title of my memoir about working for Joe Biden in Barack Obama’s White House.

First of all, the House Democrats impeached President Trump.
Then the Senate voted against it.
Then Bernie and Pete had Joe on the ropes.
Then Joe had the political comeback of a lifetime.
Then China infected the world with the Wuhan coronavirus.
Now our nation and many others are in lockdown and facing economic hardships.
And there’s still an election to be held and that brings me to the new title of my book: Joe Biden Unauthorized and the 2020 Crackup of the Democratic Party.

Because after all that’s happened and what I found as I dug into White House records, the only way Joe Biden can be elected president is if Barack Obama, David Axelrod, David Plouffe, and Jim Messina testify before the Senate Homeland Security and Government Oversight Committee and prove me wrong, which, frankly, they won’t do.