AMERICAN HISTORICAL NOVELS discussion

Hi everyone!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Soraya (new)

Soraya Lane | 76 comments Hi everyone! It's so lovely to be back again with this fantastic group. This week, I'm here to celebrate the paperback & audio release of my latest novel, The Girls of Pearl Harbor. Although it came out in kindle edition in July, my paperback readers & audio listeners have had to wait a little longer!

I'm looking forward to talking all things historical fiction this week, and I'll be sharing behind the scenes info about The Girls of Pearl Harbor, my research process and my favorite scenes to write. And I'll also be talking a little about my new project... currently top secret but hopefully the contract will be signed this week!

As always, I love connecting with readers and answering questions, so if you have any questions at all, feel free to post them as I'll be checking in regularly every day.
There will be a giveaway later in the week just for this group, but you can have a second chance to win one of my books by signing up to my newsletter before the 27th September. I'm giving away a paperback copy of The Girls of Pearl Harbor to one of my newsletter subscribers, or another book if the winner already has this title. You can find the link pinned at the top of my Facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/SorayaLaneAu...
I'll be back soon, and in the meantime, feel free to ask away any burning questions you might have.

Soraya x

message 2: by Dyana (new)

Dyana | 187 comments Thank you for writing about women in history!!

message 3: by Carol (new)

Carol | 87 comments Signed up for your newsletter.
Your books look very interesting.
Love learning about the roles women
played in history.
Looking forward to reading your posts
this week.
🍁🍂🌻🍁🍂🌻🍁🍂🌻🍁🍂🌻🍁🍂🌻🍁🍂🌻🍁

message 4: by Soraya (new)

Soraya Lane | 76 comments Hi Carol. Thanks for signing up!

Carol wrote: "Signed up for your newsletter.
Your books look very interesting.
Love learning about the roles women
played in history.
Looking forward to reading your posts
this week.
🍁🍂🌻🍁🍂🌻🍁🍂🌻🍁🍂🌻🍁🍂🌻🍁🍂🌻🍁"

message 5: by Soraya (new)

Soraya Lane | 76 comments Thanks Dyana :)

Dyana wrote: "Thank you for writing about women in history!!"

message 6: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda (grannylovestoread) | 132 comments Signed up!
Can't wait to read this! Hope I win!💜📚