What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Two Sighted (Finding Strength, #1)
This topic is about Two Sighted
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Adult romance: secretary has a 'vision' of her boss's death. [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Moira (11moira) | 251 comments I feel like this will be obvious but for the life of me i can't find it.

It was an adult romance where the heroine has a vision where she witnesses her boss's death and anonymously tips him off about it. He obviously tracks down the source and finds out it's from her who he's liked and already knew she was 'gifted'. She had been trying to keep her gift a secret.
Think she had red hair as well.

Think it was the first in a series or there was another connected book. Read probably more than 5 years ago.

All suggestions welcome. Thanks!

message 2: by Mai (last edited Sep 16, 2019 02:33PM) (new)

Mai | 1204 comments Maybe Two Sighted by Annmarie McKenna? There's two books in the series.

Found searching online. This is part of the Goodreads description:
Aislinn Campbell, the latest in a long line of flame-haired, clairvoyant, first-born daughters, is trying to enjoy her company’s Fourth of July party. As she stares into the festive bonfire, though, she’s plagued by visions of her boss’s death.
She thought she was through with men since escaping her ex more than a year ago, yet sexy, ex-military millionaire Kyle Turner III has found his way into her fantasies. But if he finds out who sent him an anonymous warning—and why—he probably won’t touch her with a ten-foot pole.

Moira (11moira) | 251 comments Mai wrote: "Maybe Two Sighted by Annmarie McKenna? There's two books in the series.

Found searching online. This is part of the Goodreads description:
Aislinn Campbell, the lat..."

YES!!!!!! Thank you, knew there was at least two. I will now be able to sleep tonight!!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Two Sighted (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Annmarie McKenna (other topics)