Anime high discussion

School entrance

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 10 comments Mod
This is where students can meet each other and get to know each other and possible be friends

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Sep 17, 2019 01:37PM) (new)

Luciel walked up to the school. Behind him was a car, a man in a suit waiting for him to enter the school so he can ride away. He sighed quietly before walking back to the car, his bookbag slung over his right shoulder. The male in the suit looked at him. "Need something, Young master?" The male asked. "Forgot my lunch." He said, opening the door to the backseat and took out a lunch bag. "Do I have to go?" He asked the male driver. "You're father's orders." The male in the car said. Luciel sighed. "Well, see you later." Luciel said before walking back to the gate. He didn't want to be here. It wasn't first day jitters or anything, he just didn't want to be there in general. It was better than nothing at least.

message 3: by Pancake (new)

Niki was standing at the school entrance with a blank look on her face, "Well better find a spot to sit", her bag was in her hands and her hair in a high ponytail, she noticed a boy with a vibe that said her didn't want to be here

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Luciel glanced around before sighing. He needed to find somewhere where he wouldn't be completely bothered. He walked in, his hands in his pocket. Why did he even need to be here? This school probably sucked. As he walked, his tail swayed behind him. He took off his sunglasses off to reveal pale blue eyes, however, his surgical mask remained, as he did not want to remove it.

message 5: by Pancake (new)

Niki pulled her hockey mask out her bag and put it on her head, grinning and zipping her blue hoodie up she walked over to a bench she sat down and started to rap her favourite song, I'm delirious outta my mind