What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Zombie horror a part where 2 of the main characters would have "Earthquake sex"

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Wade (new)

Wade Grant | 2 comments So i only have some memories of this book i got into when i was younger but never got around to finishing it but now im back into zombie books i want to find it so what details i have of the book are
1) The survivors when they kill the zombies/infected would get some kind of power
2) there was a part where 2 of the main characters would have "Earthquake sex"
3) One of the characters had to use a bottle as a silencer for their rifle
4) The main female character used to be a cop before the outbreak
and thats all i remember for now if i remember anymore i will post more

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32068 comments Mod
Wade, around what year did you read this book? This will help us narrow down the search.

What is the story's time period and location (country/region/city)?

Tips for posting a book request - https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 3: by Wade (new)

Wade Grant | 2 comments Oh god this is going back a fair bit more then likely when i was younger so possible 2012-2014, time period was modern times and the location was america

message 4: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
Wade ~~
You can "bump" your thread every month or so. This pushes your thread back to the top of the folder instead of languishing here on page 89 from two months ago where fewer eyes will see it. Get back in the game! Bump!
You can do this by typing a new comment at the end of the thread, or even by typing the word "bump."
Good luck!

message 5: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 15710 comments I hate to sound dumb, but what is "earthquake sex?"

Was it just a euphemism for really good sex?