Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (dskjcz) | 96 comments done

message 2: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 23812 comments She's still working on it Corinne.

message 3: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (dskjcz) | 96 comments it can not be merged into the proper isbn...ill pull it completely off, and delete the bad one, it will take a few min to do and then I will re combine the ebook and the kindle edition

message 4: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (dskjcz) | 96 comments https://www.goodreads.com/work/editio...

sorry it takes a few min for the bad one to be out of the system to re-merge the ebook and the kindle...it's done now

message 5: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (dskjcz) | 96 comments I should have just waited until it was completely done...sorry about that! I got a little sidetracked adding his other books and didn't get back to the page right away...LOL You are welcome!

message 6: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 23812 comments :)

message 7: by Paul (new)

Paul Tait | 6 comments Thank you. I have ceased publishing any new books so this is it. Once I am dead, new books will emerge as the need arises.

Thank you for the remedy - I am sure I could have done it myself.

message 8: by Paul (new)

Paul Tait | 6 comments Corrine,

The "idiot" remark was not directed at any individual. Just how a simple procedure was so complicated to the point NO ONE could just give step by step instructions surely spoke ill of the tech knowledge in general of your team.

As we used to say in IT, the problem is "an ID10T" issue. Peace.

message 9: by Emily (new)

Emily | 13538 comments Paul wrote: "The "idiot" remark was not directed at any individual. Just how a simple procedure was so complicated to the point NO ONE could just give step by step instructions surely spoke ill of the tech knowledge in general of your team."

Unless the person has Moderator or something similar listed by their name on Help, they are probably not a Goodreads employee.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.