What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > lost books SOLVED

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lois (new)

Lois (rpguru51) | 1 comments Hi: I had this series but it got lost the last time I moved. It's about a family of police people going back generations. This one is about a forensic chemist who is blinded when a co-worker, who is tainting evidence for blackmail reasons, throws chemicals in his face and starts a fire. He's temporarily blind but regains the sight in one eye. A high school friend who had a crush on him is a therapist/nurse and helps him. They end up on the run from officers who want to use him as an example. Their mothers bring them food to a motel they're hiding out in, and one of his brothers is named Mitch (I think) and is a police chief. Any help is appreciated. I think this was a family series, but i'm not sure.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40627 comments Mod
Please always include genre and plot details in your header, as per the Group Rules. Your query is more likely to be spotted by the people who can help you find it.

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 36557 comments Mod
Lois, around what year did you read these books? This will help narrow down the search.

What's the the location (country/region/city/small town)?

Tips for posting a book request - https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 4: by Kris (new)

In the Blink of an Eye by Julie Miller seems to match your description. It's a romantic suspense novel.

(Google search - site:www.goodreads.com police forensic chemist blinded)

message 5: by Kris (last edited Sep 27, 2019 02:46PM) (new)

Lois, it looks like you found your book. You can confirm the title and author?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

In the Blink of an Eye (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Julie Miller (other topics)