Our Shared Shelf discussion

Pay it Forward! > Pay it Forward: Beloved

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jo, Our Shared Shelf Moderator (new)

Jo (jo_9) | 373 comments Mod
Please use this thread to post Pay It Forward offers and requests for 'Beloved' by Toni Morrison.

Our Pay It Forward initiative is strictly with regards to LEGAL methods of book sharing (for example, sharing hard copies or Kindle sharing). Any posts regarding illegal scans/PDFs/file sharing will be deleted without warning.

Thank you.

message 2: by Kir (new)

Kir | 21 comments Hi there. I would love a copy if someone would pay it forward :-)

message 3: by Aya (new)

Aya Prita (ayakkumii) Hello everyone!
I've been looking for a copy of "Beloved" everywhere but it has been sold out. I am wondering, is there anyone in Indonesia or Southeast Asia with this book to pass on once you have read?

Thank you so much. I'm looking forward to reading it!

message 4: by Leslie (new)

Leslie (lesliejean43) | 92 comments I would also love a hard copy of Beloved from anyone in Canada. I would pay it forward after reading.

message 5: by Florian (new)

Florian (laughingflow) | 221 comments Hello,

I dropped off a English copy of Beloved a few weeks ago in the Free Library at Pierre Lafue Place, district 6, Paris. A couple took it but if they might put it back in the box after they read it.

I left an English copy of Beloved in a Free Little Library on Abbotsbury Street in London 10 days ago. I have no idea if it has been taken or not but if you want to read Beloved you may check the Book Box.

I do have a French copy of Beloved so if anyone wants to read it let me know. I prefer not to send it but I'd be happy to leave it in a Free Library if you live in Paris. Also, I might give to a public library, if so I'll write down the addresse by editing my post.

message 6: by Florian (new)

Florian (laughingflow) | 221 comments Hello! I left a final copy of Beloved in Paris, France. The address of the free library is 292 rue Saint Martin, it's in the 3rd district. You have to enter the building, pass the bag checking (it's in a public area), it should right on your left. If you cannot find the box, you may ask to the safety officer in the entrance.

Ps: sorry I could not find the edit option in my last post. I guess it's because I'm using my phone.

message 7: by Amy (new)

Amy | 13 comments Hello lovely people, does anyone have a copy of Beloved? I can’t get it sent in Canada and the library has 1 copy which has 20 holds on 🤦‍♀️

message 8: by Lluvia (new)

Lluvia Almanza (lluviaalmanza) | 6 comments Amy wrote: "Hello lovely people, does anyone have a copy of Beloved? I can’t get it sent in Canada and the library has 1 copy which has 20 holds on 🤦‍♀️"
I do! I live in New York City!

message 9: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 194 comments If anyone has a spare copy I could borrow, I would be very appreciative. I'll gladly pass on as well when I've finished. I'm in the US.

message 10: by Lluvia (new)

Lluvia Almanza (lluviaalmanza) | 6 comments Ashley wrote: "If anyone has a spare copy I could borrow, I would be very appreciative. I'll gladly pass on as well when I've finished. I'm in the US."
I do!

message 11: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Campbell | 2 comments Hi everyone! I’d love a copy of beloved!! Any form!

message 12: by Bela (new)

Bela Dedhia | 2 comments I would love an ebook copy if anyone has it.

message 13: by Pingkan Muntuan (new)

Pingkan Muntuan | 5 comments Hello, anyone have an ebook copy of BELOVED. Can you share to me???