What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Girl loses younger sister in drowning accident

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Paige (new)

Paige (lovelynefeli) | 4 comments I believe it's a teen category book
The plot was about a sister who loses her younger sister in a drowning accident. That's all I remember. I read it in 2011 in Brownsville TX public library. The author was either from Dallas or Houston TX. I think Houston TX. There's a second book that follows this one , with the same character, which I don't remember the name either! I am not 100% sure, but I think it had either the word "stars" or "blue" in the title. (It could be just my mind making things up, though xD ) Sadly, that's all I can remember. Google has been no help. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

message 2: by Alissa (new)

Alissa (gizmo_lilo) | 137 comments Could it be... The Year of the Beasts

message 3: by Paige (new)

Paige (lovelynefeli) | 4 comments No. The title rings no bell and the summary is nothing alike like the one I remember. :( I wish I knew the names of the characters, but I got nothing.

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33468 comments Mod
Paige, what's the location of the drowning accident (e.g., swimming pool, river, ocean)? Spoilers are okay - just give us a clear warning before revealing a spoiler.

Does her younger sister drown near the beginning of the book?

What's the genre or tone - e.g., for teens (young adults), mystery, thriller, angsty, sad/somber, some romance, etc.?

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 1531 comments Was it a horror novel? If so, maybe Fatal Secrets?