What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > YA/Young Adult, a boyfriend who comes back as a ghost

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erin (new)

Erin | 1 comments I read a Young Adult book around 2003-2006 and I haven't been able to remember the name! It was not a popular book at this time, I think I found it in a small bookstore in Massachusetts one summer. It was written in English and I had a hard copy at the time.

The plot goes something like this...Two teenagers were in love and then the boyfriend dies in an accident. I want to say he drowned at the beach, but it could've been a car accident. The girl goes to college and the boyfriend comes back as a ghost. The ghost boyfriend follows her around, talking to her, giving advice, and making her laugh. She starts to wonder if she is still in love with him or if she should move on.

Thanks in advance for your help!

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
Erin ~~
You can "bump" your thread every month or so. This pushes your thread back to the top of the folder instead of languishing here on page 95 from two months ago where fewer eyes will see it. Get back in the game! Bump!
You can do this by typing a new comment at the end of the thread, or even by typing the word "bump."
Good luck!

message 3: by Roxann (new)

Roxann | 16 comments It’s not exactly the same but it does have a dead boyfriend who dies in a car accident Kissed by an Angel

message 5: by Crystal (new)

Crystal | 327 comments Reminds me of Broken except he comes back as a frankenstein and not a ghost