Play Book Tag discussion

Archive: Other Books > As You Wish by Cary Elwes-Trim the TBR

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by SouthWestZippy (new)

SouthWestZippy | 898 comments As You Wish Inconceivable Tales from the Making of The Princess Bride by Cary Elwes
As You Wish: Inconceivable Tales from the Making of The Princess Bride
by Cary Elwes
5 stars
Cary Elwes gives a behind the scenes look into what was going on with the making of The Princess Bride. Such a fun, interesting book to read with a nice selection of pictures in the middle. I like the fact that it has snippets from Rob Reiner, Andy Scheinman, Billy Crystal, and William Goldman, to name a few. The Princess Bride is one of a hand full of movies I could watch over and over.
If you are a fan of the movie this book is a must-read and I highly recommend it.

message 2: by Jason (new)

Jason Oliver | 2063 comments This is on my list to read. Don't know why its taken me so long to get to it.

message 3: by LibraryCin (new)

LibraryCin | 8318 comments SouthWestZippy wrote: "If you are a fan of the movie this book is a must-read and I highly recommend it. ..."

Agreed! I listened to the audio, so I did not get to see the photos, but (if I'm remembering correctly), the bonus was that Cary Elwes was reading the audio himself. :-)

message 4: by Karin (new)

Karin | 6994 comments SouthWestZippy wrote: "As You Wish Inconceivable Tales from the Making of The Princess Bride by Cary Elwes
As You Wish: Inconceivable Tales from the Making of The Princess Bride
by Cary Elwes
5 stars
Cary Elwes ..."

When I saw this on my feed (I don't look at my feed enough) when you posted your review, I put it on my want to read shelf here.