What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Old Harlequin Romance Book from Early 1980’s white haired(silver) lady and possibly Spanish rich man who had a ship and went missing, presumed dead. He had amnesia and slept with someone else. His wife tries to find him

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by sally cooper (new)

sally cooper Can someone please help find a book that my Mother had in the early 1980’s? She has a had a stoke now and can’t remember the book. She knows there was a second book in the series and she would like to read it again. I’ve tried everything to find it.

I apologise in advance for my grammar and punctuation!

The plot summary is about a white haired(silver) lady and possibly Spanish rich man who had a ship and went missing, presumed dead. He had amnesia and slept with someone else. His wife tries to find him and might even sail the boat herself. My momma said there was a bad guy and might have raped this silver haired lady. She knows they had a daughter and that’s what the seco d book is about. The book constantly went on about the lady’s silver hair.

Does anyone know the title of this book or the author?

Amber (Daisymau) (daisymau) | 1034 comments Sorry about your mother. Are you sure it's a Harlequin? The plot really sounds like a historical.

message 3: by sally cooper (new)

sally cooper Maybe it is a historical romance- she calls everything Harlequin :/.

message 4: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
sally cooper ~~
You can "bump" your thread every month or so. This pushes your thread back to the top of the folder instead of languishing here on page 95 from two months ago where fewer eyes will see it. Get back in the game! Bump!
You can do this by typing a new comment at the end of the thread, or even by typing the word "bump."
Good luck!

message 6: by Kris (last edited Jan 12, 2020 08:57AM) (new)

Kris | 32040 comments Mod
Sally, sorry to hear about your mother. Here's a guess - "The Wind Song Trilogy" by Valerie Sherwood?

Book 1: Lovesong

Book 2: Windsong
Some reviewers say: "Who has white hair at 17? You can call it silver, or shimmering, but it is white." | "...amnesia plays a big role..." | "...when they are in london, kells runs into his wife, whom he thought long dead..."

message 7: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37536 comments Mod
Unfortunately, Sally Cooper left the group. Moving to Abandoned.