What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Silent Waters (Elements, #3)
This topic is about The Silent Waters
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Bookworm girl won’t leave house falls in love with best friend who hangs out in her room, possibly dated her sister. [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kim (new) - rated it 3 stars

Kim | 15 comments I’m looking for a book. It’s about this girl who refuses to leave the house. And this guy is like her best friend. Only if I remember correctly he dates her sister at one point. The girl is a huge reader and is always reading in the book. Also I think the guy ends up leaving bc she won’t get over her anxiety and leave the house. I think he ends up becoming a basketball star or something.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37536 comments Mod
Kim, please add some of those plot details to your header, since "friends to lovers" seems to describe a whole genre. This could help your query get solved faster.

message 3: by Kim (new) - rated it 3 stars

Kim | 15 comments I think the guy also gets into an accident one night and it forces the girl to finally leave her house. I also remember a point where the guy leaves and writes the girl letters

message 4: by Kim (new) - rated it 3 stars

Kim | 15 comments I think the girl in the book is like 13 or 14 and the boy is around 17. I believe he’s a senior in school. I also remember the girl sister always making fun of her love for reading. I think the boy often bought her books

message 6: by Kim (new) - rated it 3 stars

Kim | 15 comments Omg I think that’s it! Thanks this has been driving me nuts!!

message 7: by Lindsey (new) - added it

Lindsey Saxton | 5 comments No worries. :)