Beta Reader Group discussion

PAID services offered > Affordable Constructive Beta Reader Available || Oct & Nov 2019 Slots Open

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Fanna (new)

Fanna (fannaforbooks) | 63 comments Hey there!

I’m an avid reader who has been reading for quite some time now. Considering myself an eclectic reader, I have come across varied genres and the numerous tropes/cliches accompanying them. This gives me insight into what has been done a ton of times and what can be done a ton of times. Plus, character development, overall plot, pacing, and genre relativity among others are areas I strongly critique on. In fact, I’m a writer myself and have a gist of what a story needs more or less of.

On a base line, I charge $1 for every 1000 words with a minimum of $5 to start with. For example, if your MS is of 2000 words, it actually costs $2 but it would be costing $5 since the word count is lesser than the minimum.

I also offer discounts for repeat buyers and those who order an additional revision.

If you’re on a budget and can’t afford the above cost, feel free to still send me a message and we can work things out. As I said, I’m flexible in terms of working as a creative enthusiast and would love to help out an author.

Read more about my service and testimonials here. If you want to place an order, just fill out this form and wait for my reply with the quotes and confirmation. If you wish to discuss the rates or any other specifics, you can reply here or message me. Looking forward to working with you!

message 2: by Fanna (new)

Fanna (fannaforbooks) | 63 comments Opening slots for November 2019 and urgent slots for October 2019 are available!