Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Questions > Am I a librarian?

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jeremy (new)

Jeremy Spencer | 2 comments I submitted an application several weeks ago to enter the vaunted ranks of the Goodreads Librarians, but haven’t yet gotten word back on whether my request was approved or denied. Is there some way I can check my profile to see if I’m now a librarian, or is there some other manner of determining if I’m now able to help make the site better for all?

Carol She's So Novel꧁꧂  | 4422 comments Jeremy wrote: "I submitted an application several weeks ago to enter the vaunted ranks of the Goodreads Librarians, but haven’t yet gotten word back on whether my request was approved or denied. Is there some way..."

Hi Jeremy

No you are definitely not a librarian. If you look at my (or another librarian's) profile you will see the words Goodreads Librarian below the profile picture. Also, I believe you will get an email if you are accepted.

If you want to check if your application is still pending, try to submit your application again. If you can submit it, your application has been declined. If you can't your application is still under consideration.

If you want to submit another application, we have been told the reasons you give are very important. & if you speak another language, do mention that.

In the meantime post any requests you have in this group. That way you can see how they are handled.

Also, I would always select a folder when making a post here. Otherwise your thread just goes to general - & those get buried very quickly! :)