What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > romance read in late 90's or early 2000's with an unplanned pregnancy She later fakes a miscarriage. The other girl finds out she is pregnant and instead of raising him as her own she gives him either to a sister or a very close friend

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sonja (new)

Sonja Erickson | 3 comments Book was read sometime before 2004.

In the book a guy breaks up with his girlfriend. He decides he has interest in this other girl, I think she was a close friend. They have sex a few times and he was definitely her first. The ex-girlfriend gets jealous and goes to him saying she is pregnant, and he marries her leaving this other girl behind. She later fakes a miscarriage. The other girl finds out she is pregnant and instead of raising him as her own she gives him either to a sister or a very close friend, I can't remember which. Years later the guy sees a young man that looks just like him and finds out he as a son from this other girl that he has loved all these years.

I would really like to find the title of this book. Any help is much appreciated.

message 2: by Sonja (new)

Sonja Erickson | 3 comments Bump.

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32230 comments Mod
Sonja, can you tell us more about the main characters (e.g., their ages, students/jobs/skills/interests, how they met, rich/poor)?

message 4: by Sonja (new)

Sonja Erickson | 3 comments I think they met the first time shortly after high school. I don't remember their jobs but when they meet up again the son he doesn't know about is about college age I think. I think the cover of the book had a picture of the son walking out of a shop and I remember him having extremely blonde hair.