What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Twins (Point Horror, #57)
This topic is about Twins
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. YA/Children Mystery thriller? read around 2011. Twins, ski trip near the end, big plot twist. Spoiler ahead. [s]

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sharon (last edited Sep 14, 2019 03:08PM) (new) - rated it 1 star

Sharon | 6 comments i read this book when i was young (around 2011) and i loved everything about it, but forgot it all, from the name, to the plot and everything. all i remember is that there was a ski trip around the end and i think they were in high school. and there was something a bout a twin and it was THE BIGGEST PLOT TWIST EVER! (well maybe for the 11 year old me). I've been thinking about this book for the part month and i cant remember the name!!!!!!!! can someone help?

the twist: the twist was that she stole her sister's life and she was the other one all along

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39287 comments Mod
Sharon, please put genre and plot details (without the spoiler) in your topic header. If you are unable, a mod can help.

The spoiler can go in the thread.

We need to know what year you read it, since we don't know when you were in 6th grade.

Sharon | 6 comments ok. Sorry and thank you

message 4: by Kris (last edited Sep 14, 2019 03:19PM) (new)

Kris | 35138 comments Mod
Sharon, I added some book details to the topic header/title. Feel free to update it by clicking the small "edit" after the header. This only works on the full desktop website, not the mobile app or mobile website.

Tips for posting a book request - https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Sharon | 6 comments Kris wrote: "Sharon, I added some book details to the topic header/title. Feel free to update by clicking the small "edit" after the header. This only works on the full desktop website, not the mobile app or mo..."

thank you

Florence | 526 comments This sounds exactly like a book I used to have which I think was maybe one of the point horror series. I’ll have a look through my read folder and see if I can find it!

Florence | 526 comments It’s Twins by Caroline B Cooney https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2... I’m positive!!!! It’s an excellent book!

Sharon | 6 comments Florence wrote: "It’s Twins by Caroline B Cooney https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2... I’m positive!!!! It’s an excellent book!"

was there a ski trip?

Florence | 526 comments Yes the twins go on a ski trip, one is in the accident and died and the other takes over her life, hoping to be the popular twin that everyone loves (SPOILER the twin who’s life she imitated was actually the “evil” twin no one really liked)

Sharon | 6 comments Florence wrote: "Yes the twins go on a ski trip, one is in the accident and died and the other takes over her life, hoping to be the popular twin that everyone loves (SPOILER the twin who’s life she imitated was ac..."

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

this book literally hasn't left my mind for the past month and i thank you and the book community for helping a girl in need

Sharon | 6 comments MY BOOK HAS BEEN FOUND!

thank you everyone for being so helpful and take time out of your life to help people.

i can now rest.

thank you again.

Florence | 526 comments No problem! I loved that book !

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Twins (other topics)