AMERICAN HISTORICAL NOVELS discussion

Don't Put the Boats Away
This topic is about Don't Put the Boats Away
Giveaway winner!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ames (new)

Ames Sheldon | 18 comments Thank you all for your comments this week. It's been a lot of fun to interact with you on Goodreads and facebook.

The winner of the giveaway is...Linda Bridges. Please message me your address, Linda.

A reminder that DON'T PUT THE BOATS AWAY is the sequel to ELEANOR'S WARS, which won the Benjamin Franklin Gold Award for Best New Voice: Fiction in 2016. Check it out!

In the future, you can reach me on the web at www.amessheldon.com, on facebook at www.facebook.com/amessheldonauthor and here on goodreads.

Thank you!

Don't Put the Boats Away Don't Put the Boats Away by Ames Sheldon Ames Sheldon

message 2: by Carol (new) - added it

Carol | 87 comments Thank you very much for sharing yourself and book with us. You
are a new author to me and I look forward to reading you books.
Have A Great Weekend.🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

message 3: by Ames (new)

Ames Sheldon | 18 comments Thanks very much, Carol. I hope you have a wonderful weekend too!

message 4: by Linda (new)

Linda Bridges (lindajoyb) | 68 comments Ames wrote: "Thank you all for your comments this week. It's been a lot of fun to interact with you on Goodreads and facebook.

The winner of the giveaway is...Linda Bridges. Please message me your address, Lin..."

Thank you so much!! I already own your first book (it has been on my TBR but will surely come off now!) I am so excited to receive Don't Put the Boats Away. I have sent you a message with my info. Thanks again!

message 5: by Carol (new) - added it

Carol | 87 comments Congrats Linda.🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
Good Reading. 🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂
Blessi.
Carol

message 6: by Ames (new)

Ames Sheldon | 18 comments You're welcome, Linda! I hope you enjoy both Eleanor's Wars and Don't Put the Boats Away.

message 7: by Barbara (new)

Barbara Artson (barbara_artson) | 21 comments I always learn a great deal reading everyone's comments. Thank you so much.
Barbara Artson

message 8: by Ames (new)

Ames Sheldon | 18 comments I agree. The dialogue is great! Thank you all!!!