Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > remove these book from my profile

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Emily (last edited Sep 13, 2019 01:43PM) (new)

Emily | 13000 comments Why does the first one need deleting? Is it the same as the study guide? If there is more information to it we can add it. I merged the other non-books.

message 3: by Jeanette (new)

Jeanette Morris | 2 comments Hi Emily - here are my issues:

1. I am a contributing author to "21 Days of Grace: Stories that Celebrate God's Unconditional Love." but I can't seem to add it to my list of books.

2. I am the author of "21 Days of Joy Study Guide. (ASIN B01LZG714P) but I'm not sure if it's listed on Goodreads--can't find it.

The books with no "real" cover were my attempts to add these two books. They should be deleted.

message 4: by Scott (new)

Scott | 16290 comments If you search by ASIN you'll find it. It's under your name.

message 5: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 22746 comments 21 Days of Joy Study Guide - added all the information & cover from amazon.

As to the other one, Kathy Ide is the primary author, but we add you as a contributor. You only needed to ask in the Librarian Group. Done.

Merged the 21 Days of Grace with the correct book by Kathy Ide.

message 6: by Michael (new)

Michael Arndt (animalopoeia) | 22 comments Hello, I created this duplicate by mistake last night thinking it would add the edition that was already on Goodreads, but not linked to my profile. Could someone simply delete it for me, please? Thank you. https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4...

message 7: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 22746 comments #6 Book moved to your profile, combined then merged. The duplicate may take a little while to disappear due to caching.