Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > 50k Fantasy Romance. Adventure, heat, and mystery

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by S.R. (last edited Sep 30, 2019 11:46AM) (new)

S.R. Arturia (srarturia) | 25 comments Hello,

I'm finishing my edits for a 50k steamy romance novel in the fantasy genre. There's fae and folk-lore themes as well as some inspiration from mythology all blended into a unique fantasy world where magic, Dreams, and stories are all linked.

I can share the document via google docs.

Can she hunt down a myth with a man who tried to kill her mother?

When Nilidh failed to assassinate the Iron Mistress he failed all of Djin and fae of Sandsea. Bound by her magic, he is promised freedom if he guides her huntress on a quest for his family myth.

Alsir tracks myths and monsters, but doesn’t dare to escape the will of her sorcerous mother. Not directly. Tasked to find the owlcat or face exile she has her chance. She intends to kick back, relax, and enjoy both the heat of the desert and her company.

Their adventure across the dunes, though deserted cities, and dream-like vistas heats up the sparks of desire and enmity into a hopeless romance, that seems less likely than the myth they chase.

Author’s Note: Ties of Love and Magic saga is a fantasy romance series of standalone novels with explicit scenes meant for mature readers.

message 2: by S.R. (new)

S.R. Arturia (srarturia) | 25 comments Could still use a beta if there's interest.

message 3: by Angela (new)

Angela (officialangelalee) | 29 comments I'm interested if you're still looking for betas.

message 4: by S.R. (new)

S.R. Arturia (srarturia) | 25 comments Hi Angela thank you so much for interest! However, I just finished final edits on Sunday and sent the manuscript to my editor.

message 5: by Angela (new)

Angela (officialangelalee) | 29 comments S.R. wrote: "Hi Angela thank you so much for interest! However, I just finished final edits on Sunday and sent the manuscript to my editor."

Good for you!! Best of luck!!

message 6: by S.R. (new)

S.R. Arturia (srarturia) | 25 comments Thank you :)!