Manga & Anime Lovers discussion

Anime/Manga > Anime/Manga Recommendations (Fantasy/Sport/Horror/Supernatural)

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nebula (new)

Nebula | 2 comments Hello!
•I was just rereading an old manga I read as a kid called “Gakuen Alice”, and I was hoping if anyone could recommend THats a bit similar, it’s Supernatural Based, and it’s about kids with superpowers that live inside an academy. I kept the description brief since I’m mostly looking for anything that relates with people having ‘powers’ like “Mob psycho 100”.

((Also added this to the Anime/Manga because I really don’t mind if it’s in anime or manga jsjsjsj, but also I’m fine if it’s a Graphic Novel/Comic.))

•Going off from Fantasy I just finished “Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic” which lowkey ending was like WhAt!? Very something else tbh, but honestly love the whole fantasy vibe and it was really a fantasy adventure I would only dream to experience, but yeah if anyone has any fantasy recommendations please go ahead! Medieval to Wizards just anything that’s Adventurous!

•Going off from Sport related, anyone that could recommend something like “Big windup!” Just Something to do with growing confidence like mihashi would be everything.

•Also Horror, I’ve always been meaning to read Horror Theme Graphic Novels/Comic/Mangas, but I never hear anything about it so I never got around in searching myself, but since I’m asking for recommendations I might as well ask jsjsjsj

If you could give me any recommendations that’ll be awesome! save me from searching so much! 💖💖💖

message 2: by Samm (new)

Samm | 5 comments Hi hi!

If you’re looking for a good sports manga/anime I would definitely recommend “Yowamushi Pedal”. Personal I prefer the anime, but only because with something as movement-based as sports you don’t necessarily get the full effect of the story with static images alone, but it’s great either way! :3

It’s a sports series about bicycle racing and the central character starts as a savant who has to learn everything from the other members of the cycling club at his high school. It’s well written and the characters that make up the cast are all interesting and unique and you can’t help but love and root for the protagonist.

The only caveat I would add is that it’s about team cycling, so the cast is HUGE! The story jumps almost immediately into a competition so there are several teams made up of at least five people and they’re all connected and important...it can be a little overwhelming.

message 3: by Damiendada (last edited Oct 08, 2019 01:56PM) (new)

Damiendada | 8 comments I already heard about Yowamushi Pedal, I think I'll start it.

https://tweakbox.mobi/ https://wordcounter.onl/ https://tutuappx.com/

Danielle's Books (daniellesbooks) | 18 comments As for sports I love Haikyuu! don't know if any of you have read/seen it! I love both the manga and the anime!

Also I love Demon Slayer! It is a Shounen, and it is about a boy named Tanjiro whose family is killed by Demons. His sister was turned into a demon and he joins the Demon Slayer corps in order to find a way to change her back and to make sure no one else has to endure what he did.

For horror, I would recommend The Promised Neverland. It kept me in so much suspense!

message 5: by Winxforever (new)

Winxforever | 9 comments Seraph of the End/Owari no seraph, Hunter x Hunter, Bungo Stray dogs, Free, Stars Align