Championing Book Reviewers discussion

Social Media Handles

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Vaishali • [V.L. Book Reviews] (last edited Oct 14, 2019 03:54AM) (new)

Vaishali • [V.L. Book Reviews]  (vaishalid) | 91 comments Mod
Hi guys :)

Feel free to add your social media handles here for Instagram, Twitter or for any other social media platforms that you use. If you don't use social media often that's fine as i only use it when i'm able to (due to my health) but feel free to share your accounts so people can follow you or add you as a friend anyway. Also add you favourite genre when you post your handles so that people who have similar reading tastes can form connections with you.

Also bear in mind that we will try and keep in contact and share sincere interest in each other's work on said platforms, i.e, commenting on content, liking content, answering any questions or concerns our new friends might have, fangirling, or just generally connecting.. but as we may have other responsibilities, simply just don't have the time, or life decides to just kick us in the rear we only have so much energy to spare so don't feel burdened to keep up the the fast paced rolling of social media. Just do what you can when you can, and i'm sure it will be appreciated! :D <3

Also, please add other friends of Goodreads friends that you think might want to join this group too :)

The genres i read are: YA, mostly NA, erotica, contemporary, romance, mythology, FAIRIES, fantasy and paranormal.

My handles are:

Instagram: vicarious.hearts
Twitter: @VicariousHearts

message 2: by Maja (last edited Sep 13, 2019 04:24AM) (new)

Maja  - BibliophiliaDK ✨ (bibliophiliadk) | 4 comments I am a literary omnivore - I read pretty much anything I can get my hands on! But I usually fall back on a few special genres such as

📚 Fantasy
📚 Historical Fiction
📚 YA of any sort
📚 Historical Romance
📚 Fairy Tale Retellings
📚 Historical Non-fiction

I post a lot of reviews here on Goodreads, but also talk about books on Twitter and Facebook and I also have a Bookstagram. My handle is @BibliophiliaDK

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Egle (readingfreakquotes) | 3 comments I love reading NA romance, contemporary romance, odd time general fiction.

My reviews are here on Goodreads and mainly on Instagram. My handle is @readingfreakquotes.

message 4: by Ayesha (new)

Ayesha Tariq Ali (ayeshatariqali) | 3 comments I enjoy YA, mystery, thriller, and especially detective books. I have recently found some self-help ones interesting, and also am currently a beta-reader for a fantasy novel, which is perhaps the first for me!

I am @AyeshaTariqAli on Twitter and @ayeshatariqali_writes on Instagram - I love writing poetry as a means to reflect my views and I will soon be contributing towards bookstagram too!

message 5: by Ewe (new)

Ewe Linka (iamewelinka) | 7 comments My handle is iamewelinka on instagram. I invite you over to my instagram, we can chat and exchange likes and comments :)

All followed ! 😊👍

Egle (readingfreakquotes) | 3 comments Following all, nice to be connected and catch up soon :-)

message 8: by Adrian (new)

Adrian Rose (adrianrose9) | 8 comments Besides my account here on Goodreads, I have a blog where I post my book reviews, movie reviews, and occasional opinions on current topics. It is called Children of Father God and Mother Earth. You can find it by simply putting the blog name into your search engine. There is also a group Facebook page under the same name, where I post photos and links to the blog. In addition, I have an account on Twitter @Adrian66228674. Please feel free to look me up on any of these.

Adrian wrote: "Besides my account here on Goodreads, I have a blog where I post my book reviews, movie reviews, and occasional opinions on current topics. It is called Children of Father God and Mother Earth. You..."

Thanks for sharing Adrian 😊

message 10: by Sunshine (new)

Sunshine Rodgers (goodreadscomsunshinerodgers) | 3 comments Hello all!

I am constantly reading, two to three books at a time! I love devouring the pages!

The genres I read are: YA, Fiction, nonfiction, biographies, christian, motivational, self-help

My handles are:

Twitter: @Writer_Sunshine
Facebook.com/SunshineRodgersBooks
Instagram: @AuthorSunshineRodgers

Looking forward to hearing and connecting with you!

- Sunshine

Sunshine wrote: "Hello all!

I am constantly reading, two to three books at a time! I love devouring the pages!

The genres I read are: YA, Fiction, nonfiction, biographies, christian, motivational, self-help

My..."

Thank you for sharing Candice! 😊
You're a better woman than I if you can read multiple books at once...

message 12: by Sunshine (new)

Sunshine Rodgers (goodreadscomsunshinerodgers) | 3 comments Vaishali • [Vicarious Living] wrote: "Sunshine wrote: "Hello all!

The genres I read are: YA, Fiction, nonfiction, biographies, christian, motivation..."

Yes! I enjoy a book when I'm traveling, reading a separate book when I'm at work and of course, my leisure - at home - book for casual reading!

I need more bookshelves! :p - Sunshine

Sunshine wrote: "Vaishali • [Vicarious Living] wrote: "Sunshine wrote: "Hello all!

The genres I read are: YA, Fiction, nonficti..."

I could certainly do with more bookcases!
I only have the one lol

message 14: by Ewe (new)

Ewe Linka (iamewelinka) | 7 comments Hi all !
Since being invited to this lovely group I have now published a YA Fantasy book and I would love to drop a little info about it, for those who would be interested and those who would love to support a self-published author. It means so much, especially since I am kinda hoping to win an Amazon competition, so every sale and every review is so important to me. The book is available in Kindle Unlimited too or for a reasonable price on Amazon.

Thank you so much for reading this and considering purchasing a copy!

Direct link to Amazon:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...

Direct link to Goodreads page:
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/5...

Ewe