What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Haunted Halloween
This topic is about Haunted Halloween
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Orange pbk middle grade Halloween novel, not scary; they put on a haunted house in their basement for the protagonist's friends, where she for some reason talked about the roped-off path. [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jeralynn (new) - added it

Jeralynn Leptich (jemalep) | 2 comments This is a long shot especially since I don’t have much to give for details, but I am hoping maybe just maybe it’ll spark something in someone's memory.

I am looking for a book that I read in elementary/middle school, maybe around grade 4 (~2002). I could have sworn it was an orange paperback called "Halloween" or maybe "The Haunted Halloween", but can't find anything by that title that looks right. What I remember is the main character had a good relationship with her parents and in the end, they put on a haunted house in their basement for the protagonist's friends, where she for some reason talked about the roped-off path that took them around the exhibit of sorts. That's all that sticks out in my head, but I think about it every couple months and I can't for the life of me find it.

If it helps, I am from Canada so it might have been a Canadian series or something from Scholastic Canada...I read a lot of series like The Adventures of the Bailey School Kids or Magic Tree House at the time and kind of feel like it was a part of a series...I read a book with a green cover around the same time about young kids stealing jewels from a museum around the same time (possibly the same series).

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37562 comments Mod
Caps removed from header - it looks like shouting.

message 3: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 15734 comments Might want to check this list....

Halloween in YA and Middle Grade Fiction

message 4: by Jeralynn (new) - added it

Jeralynn Leptich (jemalep) | 2 comments Found it!! Irene Schultz books: The Haunted Halloween (the other was The Diamond of Doom).

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32111 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Jeralynn. Here's the link - Haunted Halloween by Irene Schultz

message 6: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 15734 comments Awesome, thanks for letting us know!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Haunted Halloween (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Irene Schultz (other topics)