What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Best Kind of Broken (Finding Fate, #1)
This topic is about Best Kind of Broken
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Steamy Romance: a girl was in an accident and now has a big scar. While working over the summer she finds out that she is going to be working with the guy who was involved in the accident & they start to fall for each other. [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I read this book about a year or two years ago. It is about this girl who I think is in college and she is working a summer job at a family members bed and breakfast. I believe it to be her aunt's hotel. She is working with this guy who is her best friends brother I think. If not her brother, then another relative. In high school, they were at a party and got into an accident. He was there and I believe he was the one driving. The glass left a big scar on the front of her chest. Throughout the summer they start to fall for each other, but every time things get intimate he stops because he sees the scar and it reminds him of what he did. When he showers, he likes to use all of the hot water because it annoys her. They are also staying on the same floor because it is the employee floor, so they tend to run into each other a lot. He is working as the handyman. This is all I remember and I don't remember any of the characters names. I probably would though if I heard them.

message 2: by Ayshe (new)

Ayshe | 4129 comments Best Kind of Broken looks like it?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

yup that’s it!! thanks