What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Brother and sister make a bet in a bar, she loses & goes to baseball game wearing a jersey of the team she doesn't like, meets a guy at the game

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 10 comments I have only read a sample chapter of this book a brother and sister starts out in a bar they make a bet she loses the bet as a result has to go to a baseball game and weaing a jersey of the team she doesn't like at the game she meets a guy she likes beer she gets bullied by another fan the guy she met stands up for her they hit if off i think the brother owens the bar i think the guy meets is a baseball player i can't remember what the bet was about

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37566 comments Mod
Two duplicates deleted.

Ashley, per the group rules (at the top of the group's home page), please put genre and plot details into your topic header.

message 3: by Kris (last edited Sep 17, 2019 05:54AM) (new)

Kris | 32250 comments Mod
Ashley, I added plot details to the topic header/title. Feel free to update it using the small "edit" link after the header. This only works on the full desktop website, not the mobile app or mobile website.

Around what year did you read the sample chapter? This will help us narrow down the search.

Is this a romance for older adults or teens (young adults)? How old are the main characters?

Can you tell us more about the sister - e.g., her job/skills, interests/hobbies, etc.? Are they definitely brother and sister?

Tips for posting a book request - https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 4: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 10 comments I'm the last two months

message 5: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 10 comments It was only a sample chapter i think she and her brother owed the bar or the brother did

message 6: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 10 comments Not young romance i think the woman was in her late 20's or maybe 30 the writer didn't give a lot of details in sample