Polls for Our Souls discussion

Archivist Wasp (Archivist Wasp Saga, #1)
This topic is about Archivist Wasp
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Random > Polls for Our Souls topic organization

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Drakeryn | 36 comments I noticed the all the topics have been split into different categories, which is kinda cool. I thought I'd offer some suggestions (and make a topic rather than a PM so others can comment if they want).

- I mostly come here for book chat, so it'd be nice if that category were higher (at the top?) Right now it's a long way to scroll down.
- To me, book chat/audiobooks/recommendations are all part of book chat, so maybe they don't need to be separate categories. I actually got confused because I was posting in one recommendation thread, and then it got moved, and I couldn't find it in book chat and thought it got deleted haha.

Anyway, that's just my take. (Also this topic is obviously not really about Archivist Wasp but there was a book slot so I couldn't resist filling it in. It's a cool genre-bending ghost story and a good Halloween read)

message 2: by Caroline (new)

Caroline  (caro7) Drakeryn wrote: "I noticed the all the topics have been split into different categories, which is kinda cool. I thought I'd offer some suggestions (and make a topic rather than a PM so others can comment if they wa..."

Thanks, Drakeryn. I'll move "Book Chat" up.

Splitting topics is helpful for keeping each folder from becoming endless. Within books you have sub-categories, such as audiobooks and recommendations that generate enough threads to warrant their own folder.*

If anyone else wants to say something about this, PM me. Thanks.

*Organizing is an ongoing task at the moment, so at this time not everything is in its proper spot.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.