What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Historical Romance where Father marries friend of daughter

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by BlissReads (last edited Sep 12, 2019 01:19PM) (new)

BlissReads Hello everyone,

I have been searching for hours for this book that I came across when I was a teenager (I'm 31 now). I don't know the name of the book and I have no idea who the author is. All I remember is that it was a historical romance novel and the Hero fell in love with a friend of his daughter's. I believe it was apart of a series and the next book in series was about Hero's daughter being taken by pirate or something and she gave him her "maidenhead".

If no one knows name of the above mentioned book, does anyone have any suggestions about a historical romance novel similar? Idk why but I have this craving to read a HISTORICAL romance about father falling in love with a friend of his daughter.

Any help would be appreciated! Many thanks.

message 2: by BlissReads (new)

BlissReads Bump

message 3: by Kris (last edited Sep 13, 2019 07:36AM) (new)

Kris | 32194 comments Mod
Please note you can bump your request (post a comment) every 30+ days because this group is so large. However, you can add new information at any time.

Around what year did you read this book? A range of years is fine.

Tips for posting a book request - https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 4: by BlissReads (new)

BlissReads Thank you, I'll do that.
I honestly don't know the year. I'm 31 now and I was a teenager when I found it at my local library. (I don't live in the same town anymore). So it had to be maybe 15 years ago?

message 5: by Doreen (new)

Doreen Cloutier (giggles1966) | 22 comments I think there was a Beatrice Small book like that. The daughter was the main heiress from a very rich father and she bought her husband with her dowry but her father remarried her best frirnd and had another child and she got upset.

message 6: by BlissReads (new)

BlissReads Thank you, Doreen I'll look into that. I hope it's the one!

message 7: by BlissReads (new)

BlissReads Doreen, do you happen to know which one of her books it is? Or at least in which series?

message 8: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32194 comments Mod
Is that Bertrice Small?

unread topics | mark unread

Authors mentioned in this topic

Bertrice Small (other topics)